JVC Everio GZ-EX510
- Praiseworthy are the practical applications that have been developed for the WLAN function.
- There is still room for improvement when shooting under low light conditions.
- The recording technology in Full HD has also established itself on lower video cameras and the two newcomers now boast with 50 full frames per second.
- This should give them a certain edge over the steadily growing competition with lower acquisition costs.
- The lens can zoom up to 38 times and offers focal lengths corresponding to the 35mm format from 29.3 to 1.113 millimeters.
- The digital zoom range can increase up to 200 times, which, however, strongly influences the picture quality.
- With the dynamic zoom up to 65 times the quality reduction should be kept within limits.
- Other features include interfaces for USB, HDMI, AV-out and a slot for SDXC memory cards.
- In keeping with the general trend, the GZ-EX510 also comes with WLAN features.
- At the same time, you can display the live image via WLAN on the mobile PC and carry out the data transfers quite comfortably.
- JVC has invested a lot in the improvement of image quality and also donated a Windgerauschunterdruckung the sound.
- Nevertheless, the EX510 shows some weaknesses in poor lighting conditions and the autofocus is not quiet enough.
- Bottom lineBut in good light, the EX510 from JVC fully convinced and offers a good picture quality in AVCHD mode, which can also be replaced by the iFrame format.
- Amazing that the price recommendation for both models with 400 euros is still identical.
Jvc Everio Gz Ex510 Auto Mode On The Night
JVC Speicherkarten-Camcorder (SDXC/SDHC/SD) Featurevideo.
Jvc Everio Gz Ex Night Mode On The Night
JVC Everio GZ-EX510 Video test Full HD camcorder.
Battery (2-Pack) And Charger For JVC BN-VG107U, BN-VG108U, BN-VG114U, BN-VG121U Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Pack
- With a fully charged battery, you will never miss the important snap moment when you’re just about to capture the perfect moment!
- Quick charge with automatic constant current control protects battery from overcharging, short circuit, and electronic shock.
Praiseworthy are the practical applications that have been developed for the WLAN function. There is still room for improvement when shooting under low light conditions. The recording technology in Full HD has also established itself on lower video cameras and the two newcomers now boast with 50 full frames per second. This...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features