JVC Everio GZ-EX510
- Praiseworthy are the practical applications that have been developed for the WLAN function.
- There is still room for improvement when shooting under low light conditions.
- The recording technology in Full HD has also established itself on lower video cameras and the two newcomers now boast with 50 full frames per second.
- This should give them a certain edge over the steadily growing competition with lower acquisition costs.
- The lens can zoom up to 38 times and offers focal lengths corresponding to the 35mm format from 29.3 to 1.113 millimeters.
- The digital zoom range can increase up to 200 times, which, however, strongly influences the picture quality.
- With the dynamic zoom up to 65 times the quality reduction should be kept within limits.
- Other features include interfaces for USB, HDMI, AV-out and a slot for SDXC memory cards.
- In keeping with the general trend, the GZ-EX510 also comes with WLAN features.
- At the same time, you can display the live image via WLAN on the mobile PC and carry out the data transfers quite comfortably.
- JVC has invested a lot in the improvement of image quality and also donated a Windgerauschunterdruckung the sound.
- Nevertheless, the EX510 shows some weaknesses in poor lighting conditions and the autofocus is not quiet enough.
- Bottom lineBut in good light, the EX510 from JVC fully convinced and offers a good picture quality in AVCHD mode, which can also be replaced by the iFrame format.
- Amazing that the price recommendation for both models with 400 euros is still identical.
Jvc Everio Gz Ex510 Auto Mode On The Night
JVC Speicherkarten-Camcorder (SDXC/SDHC/SD) Featurevideo.
Jvc Everio Gz Ex Night Mode On The Night
JVC Everio GZ-EX510 Video test Full HD camcorder.
Battery (2-Pack) And Charger For JVC BN-VG107U, BN-VG108U, BN-VG114U, BN-VG121U Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Pack
- With a fully charged battery, you will never miss the important snap moment when you’re just about to capture the perfect moment!
- Quick charge with automatic constant current control protects battery from overcharging, short circuit, and electronic shock.