Jobo Smartcam Nano
- By the way, the same sensor that also sits in the iPhone 5S serves as the recording surface.
- However, there is also a small flaw: While one knows of other Actioncams a wide angle beyond the 120 degrees, the Smartcam waits, however, only with an 80-degree angle.
- This means, on the one hand, that the recordings will not be quite as extensive, on the other hand, but this can also convey a sense of “middling”.
- Other Features A charming feature is the ability to take time-lapse shots as it unfolds creative freedom.
- For this one can set time intervals of ten seconds, one minute, ten or 30 minutes.
- The WiFi connectivity also opens up a variety of options.
- For example, a live view via smartphone or tablet as well as a remote control of the camera.
- In addition to the Actioncam various mounting materials are included.
- The camera should be used in parachute jump as well as the motorcycle race.
- At the moment it is not known if the camera can be raided later with an underwater case.
Jobo Jibna1 Smartcam Nano Digital Video Action Camera
Jobo JIBNA1 Smartcam Nano Digital Video Action Camera For more details on this product and to purchase, please find on: https://
Revell Rayvore Quadcopter + Jobo Nano Fullhd Smartcam / Lift Test
In diesem Video habe ich einfach mal probiert was der Revell Rayvore Quadcopter so an Gewicht tragen kann. Mehr Infos zum
Jobo JIBN02 Headstrap Mount For The Jobo JIBNA1 Smartcam Nano Digital Video Action Camera
- Soft and comfortable The mount can be adjusted for multiple angle shooting, making capturing videos an easy and smooth experience.
- The inside of the strap has anti slip swirls added for optimal grip to stay securely on your head or helmet.
Kodak PIXPRO SP360 Action Cam With Extreme Accessory Pack
- Capture all the high speed action with 1080p full-HD video or full-res images in 10fps with a push of a button.
- Shockproof / -10 Degree Freeze proof / Dustproof / Splash Resistant.
- Switch the movie setting to time-lapse or loop recording for cool and fun detail.
- Immerse yourself and capture 360-degree of pristine 1080p HD video without the need for multiple cameras.
- Download the FREE iOS or Android 360 Remote Viewer App and gain the flexibility in controlling and viewing what you record on your SP360 Action Camera via Wi-Fi/NFC wireless connection.
- This easy to use app lets you toggle between viewing options, start and stop record, snap photos and much more, all with the touch of your finger.
- Shockproof, freeze proof dust proof and splash resistant, the SP360 is the perfect companion to take life’s hard knocks and your adventures in stride.
- Length:: 2:40 Mins
A cool concept, but still needs more development.
- Any other format is done via the software on your computer.
- Essentially what is happening is you shoot a fish-eye video then “unfold” it with the software.
- This in turn reduced the quality of the video substantially.
- I have read that using the “dome” format delivers a quality video experience when viewed through virtual reality glasses such as the Oculus Rift.
- Here is a sample of the outdoor video in the review video after it has been modified and uploaded to YouTube.
- Notice the poor video quality caused by the software “unfolding” the original fish-eye video.
- One thing about this that people may not like is that to save the video for use on youtube, you need to record it at 1 to 1 speed, so an hour long 360 degree video takes an hour to export, though to me this is not really a deal breaker at all.
- The front facing video is nice quality, and it has a super wide angle which is nice, it also has the option to record at a much lower resolution but at 120fps that plays back in slow motion.
- Seeing all the features of this camera it is definitely worth the money, especially seeing as the next best camera (ricoh theta) cost almost twice as much and doesn’t give you the option of using it as an action camera and does not have any other features making it essentially a one trick pony.
- With the kodak if you don’t like the 360 degree video then you can use it like a gopro.
- If you want to see how the 360 degree video s look search “sp360” on youtube and set the filter to show 360 degree videos only, but you need to use google chrome or an android phone, it also works with google cardboard type devices!
- It will only record the top half of a sphere, but that’s all most people need.
- Make sure you follow the instructions and use the software on your PC to make the videos work in the VR headsets.
- It works great, but the quality takes a hit for the 360 videos.