Jobo Carcam GPS Pro
- In addition to built-in GPS module, a high-quality optics of seven lenses with a light intensity of F2.0, a fast processor with Wide Dynamic Range and a Sony Exmor sensor well-known functions such as continuous shooting, motion detector and G-Snesor are used.
- Sony Exmor sensor and fast processor performance For the first time, a Carcam from Jobo has been equipped with a Sony Exmor sensor to provide high-contrast images and image details.
- The Ambarella A7 chip set, which should work well under heavier light conditions, ensures fast processor performance.
- Support is provided by the F2.0 fast lens, which is composed of seven glass elements.
- Incidentally, the scenery is taken with a 160 degree wide angle.
- The compression of the recordings is done as usual in the H.264 standard.
- With the help of the auto-start function, the recording starts when the ignition key is turned or when connected to the power supply.
- But even an integrated motion detector can start recording when an object comes too close to the car.
- The continuous recording, which overwrites the previous data with five, ten, or fifteen minutes, is stopped due to the built-in G sensor when there is an abrupt drop in speed.
- Conclusion It is not yet known how expensive the high-tech camera will be for driving control and documentation.
Jobo Carcam Full Hd
Filmed in Sweden with the car camera Jobo Carcam 1080p.
Jobo Carcam Pwww.youtube.com/watch?v=7BcBCeKDSbE
A test drive with a brand new dash-cam just installed..after driven 20km or so had a collision with a raccoon dog…https://www.goophoto.com/jobo-carcam-gps-pro.htmlDashcamsCarCam,Jobo,recording,sensor,Sony
In addition to built-in GPS module, a high-quality optics of seven lenses with a light intensity of F2.0, a fast processor with Wide Dynamic Range and a Sony Exmor sensor well-known functions such as continuous shooting, motion detector and G-Snesor are used. Sony Exmor sensor and fast processor performance For...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features