- The films are then stored in segments of two, three or five minutes.
- Due to the integrated motion sensor, the camera can also be used as a surveillance camera in a parked car.
- As soon as the sensor registers a movement in the 170 ° field of view of the camera, it switches on.
- After three minutes of no movement, the Dashcam stops recording itself.
- If you want to keep an eye on your car, you need two cameras.
- The camera can be operated even if the battery is dead or not working, after all, the main purpose of the battery is to properly shut down the camera when the power is cut off.
- But this is not a shortcoming, because to start recording when starting the engine or
- To stop the engine, the dashcam must be permanently connected to the car.
- It films in full HD and also has an acceleration and a motion sensor.
- In order to understand the distance traveled and the current speed, a GPS module is also installed here.
- Despite similar features, the DC-A119S is a good 40 euros cheaper.
[Hd] Unboxing Test ★ Itracker Gs6000 A7
Itracker Gs A Mit Optimierter Hardware Firmware Im Vergleich
Die aktuelle iTracker GS6000-A7 ist bei Autokamera-24.de exklusiv mit selektierter Hardware und optimierter Firmware erhältlich. 4Khttps://www.goophoto.com/itracker-gs6000-a7.htmlDashcamsbattery,camera,motion sensor,recording,sensor
The films are then stored in segments of two, three or five minutes. Due to the integrated motion sensor, the camera can also be used as a surveillance camera in a parked car. As soon as the sensor registers a movement in the 170 ° field of view of the camera,...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features