Intova Sport HD
- Does anyone have experience with battery exchange or dealer that can do this in Germany?
- Then I wanted to turn the camera on again, since the monitor was also “died” white without a splash screen and so on.
- Then I opened the camera carefully, the SIM card saved, and let dry out first.
- The pictures were okey, the camera is filming and taking pictures, but the monitor is broken and I can not say more.
- Oh well, my dive company had borrowed the same camera, this is already completely broken – it should also have got water in the case.
Intova Sport Hd Sp1 Camera Www.Simplyscuba.Com
www.simplyscuba.com The Intova Sport HD SP1 is a small but very versatile camera that is designed for outdoor enthusiasts
Gopro Hero Silver Vs Intova Sport Hd
A great comparison video of the GoPro Silver and the Intova Sport HD. Recorded side by side during the same dive. The video
Intova DUB Waterproof Hi-Res 8MP/1080p Photo And Video Action Camera, Yellow
- The DUB’s removable housing is small, rugged, waterproof to 200 feet (60m), and it floats, making DUB camera perfect for all ages and activities.
- Out of the housing, the DUB is a super-small camera capable of capturing shots from just about anywhere.
- The DUB utilizes a 32GB MicroSD card (not included), which means users can capture and keep long days of adventures.
- The Intova DUB Waterproof Action Camera comes with a limited 1-year warranty.
- Anyway, I manage to open the waterproof case and remove the camera to charge the built-in Li-ion battery before first use.
- It charged in about an hour, and it has a LED red indicator that turns blue when the camera is fully charged.
- The Intova DUB action cam is really small, what you see in the pictures in this page is mostly the waterproof case.
- It reminds me of my first digital camera, because of its buttons, and it comes with a LCD screen.
- Iâm excited about that, because I have another action cam that costs four times what this one costs, but it doesnât have a LCD screen, one must use an app to see whatâs being recorded.
- And in all honesty, I missed watching live whatâs the camera lens is capturing.
- As soon as I turn the camera on, I noticed that it beeps a lot, really annoying kind of beeping, and in the included print manual doesnât say anything about turning the beeps off.
- I chose to turn off all beeps, but if one likes a mild beep, this can be also set.
- The Intova doesnât have any internal memory, so a MicroSDHC memory card must be used to store the files.
- I used a card that I have in my Smartphone, which is formatted 32FAT and it already had some files.
- It didnât insist in reformatting the card, it didnât damage the files already inside the card, it creates its own folders to hold its own new files.
- I like that because the sharing of files becomes easier, but I wish it would be compatible with cards of larger capabilities.
- This camera captures high quality video in HD (H.264) at 1080p 30 resolution with a file format of MOV, which can be watched in the computer using VLC, or any multi-format video player.
- There are optional settings for lower resolutions both for the video and the pictures, if one prefers it that way.
- The camera can be connected to a HDTV using a micro HDMI cable (that is not included).
- Besides the Micro HDMI port, it has a Micro-B/USB2.0 port for charging and data transfer.
- When connected to a computer the Intova DUB allows fast transfer of files.
- And the most important part, is that it can also be a regular digital camera for those indoors events that we want to preserve.
- I can think of many places I could have used such a camera, from swimming with whale sharks in the Philippines to skydiving and ski-mountaineering.
- The microphone does not do well beyond a few feet on land, focus/view angle/aperture are not adjustable, and low-light performance or macro-focus is not so strong.
- Web info does not seem terribly good although it’s a new product so this may improve with time.
- Compared with a GoPro, the image quality seems notably less high.
- It’s certainly no SLR substitute (or even a cell phone camera substitute), so I’d suggest leaving space in your pack for another camera.
- The case makes it look a bit clunky, but it is built like a tank.
- And it flights, which is a useful thing for a camera that is really geared towards water shooting.
- I know more than a few folks who have lost their GoPros while snorkeling here in Hawaii.
- You may see some color washouts when used in bright settings, but underwater this thing is great and better than my trusty Contour that I’ve used for years.
- It takes a MiniSD and has not ability to record without one.
- The buttons are firm and even through the case easy to use.
- Photo quality isn’t great, okay for a quick Facebook upload, but not as good as an average phone.
NB-2LH Digital Camera/Camcorder Battery
- This part is guaranteed to be fully functional, original and authentic.
- Please ensure that your original part number matches this exactly, or check with the manufactuer for compatiblity.
Intova X2 Waterproof 16MP Action Camera With Built-in 150-Lumen Light And WiFi
- Capture high-definition, 1080p video and stunning, 16MP photos of any adventure and in any environment, including low-light, evening and night settings.
- The Intova X2 Waterproof Action Camera comes with a removable and rechargeable lithium ion battery that lasts up to 2 hours with the LCD and WiFi turned off.
- The rugged housing of the X2 is built with a rubber armor coating to withstand shocks and harsh conditions.
- A built-in, 2-inch TFT LCD screen allows users to frame shots or preview videos.
Intova Sport Pro HD Video Camera (Clear/Red)
- Waterproof to 200 feet (60 meters), the housing includes buttons for full camera control in any environment.
- The SP1 also utilizes a standard 1/4 inch tripod thread to fit a wide range of mount accessories which are sold separately.
- The Intova Sports Cam supports Micro SD card up to 32 GB (Class 6 or 10 recommended).
- The housing floats and is constructed of rugged polycarbonate injected with UV.
- The lens port receives a proprietary UV treatment to increase scratch resistance and reduce reflection.
- Waterproof to 200 feet, the housing includes buttons for full camera control in any environment.
- Important: to maintain waterproof seal, be sure to clean and remove debris from O-rings and lightly apply silicone grease before use.) The high quality LCD screen acts as both a viewfinder and playback monitor.
- To save battery life, the LCD can be turned off when not in active use.
- The Intova Sports Cam utilizes a standard ¼” tripod thread to fit a wide range of Intova mount accessories.
Does anyone have experience with battery exchange or dealer that can do this in Germany? Then I wanted to turn the camera on again, since the monitor was also 'died' white without a splash screen and so on. Then I opened the camera carefully, the SIM card saved, and let dry...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features