- However, the HTC camera takes only a maximum of 1080p at 30 frames per second, does not always focus clean, there is a slow motion mode by pressing a button (720p, 90 FPS).
- The somewhat eccentric, but still very lavish housing houses a 16 MP image sensor, which is also able to make HD videos.
- The data are stored on the inserted micro SD card.
- However, it has been extremely bitchy in the.
- It disappears in the closed fist and automatically turns on when you pick it up.
- The only operating element is the large Ausloser, a viewfinder does not exist.
- It has an L-shaped curved body so you can hold the camera comfortably in your hand.
- So you can make all the important settings on the RE Camera app.
- The main button can be easily operated with the thumb, if you hold the Actioncam in your hand.
- With a short press on the button, the camera takes a photo.
- If you press the button for a longer time, the video recording is started.
- But even the bare taking in the camera can already trigger the recording.
- Photos and videos can be downloaded directly to the smartphone or tablet using the app and shared on the Internet.
- Additional dataAlthough the camera is very small, sits in it a 1 / 2.3 inch large CMOS sensor as it is known, for example, from a compact or bridge camera ago.
- Videos can be recorded with 1080p at 30 frames per second or with 720p at 60 frames.
- That is quite good, but could have been a bit better.
- Furthermore, the loading and docking station also serves as a stander.
- The use of the extraordinary Actioncam is also possible under water, but only to a depth of one meter.
- It will be interesting to see how this camera is taken by action movie friends.
Htc Re Review
Htc Re Camera Full Review With Sample Clips
A full review of the HTC Re camera – including slow motion and time-lapse demonstrations. Links below. www.techmoan.com/
HTC PK1000 Digital Camera (Gray)
- The RE Clip-On includes a Clip w/ Camera Mount and a screw cap used to secure the camera into the mount.
TacPower USB Data Cable/Cord/Lead For Panasonic SDR-S7/P SDR-H95/P SDR-H25/S SDR-H21/K/S
HTC RE 16.0MP Waterproof Digital Camera (White)
- Seamless control eliminates the need for a photo/video mode switch.
- Remarkably fun, incredibly easy: one-handed use brings you out from behind a screen and back into the moment.
- Grip sensor turns it on when you pick it up, and a single button takes photos with a tap and videos with a press.
- Wide-angle lens replaces the need for a viewfinder, and waterproof construction replaces the need for a case.
However, the HTC camera takes only a maximum of 1080p at 30 frames per second, does not always focus clean, there is a slow motion mode by pressing a button (720p, 90 FPS). The somewhat eccentric, but still very lavish housing houses a 16 MP image sensor, which is also...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features