Horizon Hobby Blade Glimpse
- The Glimpse had the best camera among the fun-drones, that’s why it’s expensive.
- The flying feeling from the cockpit perspective is not easier and cheaper than using your own mobile phone.
Blade Glimpse Fpv Review And Flight
Flite Test | First Time Fpv Blade Glimpse Hd
Josh and Alex take a look at some FPV options for beginners with the Blade Glimpse FPV HD Camera Drone. Horizon Hobby Micro
Blade 4-in-1 Glimpse Control Units
Blade Main Frame: Glimpse
JVC SSL-JVC50 7.4V IDX Lithium-Ion Battery For JVC Camcorders
Sony HXR-MC2000N Shoulder Mount AVCHD Camcorder
- Exmor R CMOS sensor offers exceptional low-light sensitivity (3 lux).
- Quick AF system improves precise auto focus even in low light situations.
- Full raster 1920 x 1080i AVCHD high definition recording at up to 24Mbps.
- A built-in memory card slot adds the ability to use SD – SDHC – SDXC optional memory card or an optional Sony MemoryStick Duo card for additional storage.
- GB solid state drive or to readily available, consumer memory cards.
- Built-in 64GB solid state hard disk drive can store up to six hours of HD video recorded in FX mode (24Mbps).
- PhotoPlus touch screen LCD technology brings higher contrast and brightness to the LCD display.
- Optical SteadyShot(R) Image Stabilization and Active Mode SteadyShot(R) mode provide tenfold camera shake reduction even on the telephoto end.
- In addition, Active SteadyShot(R) corrects camera sway that occurs while walking.
Glimpse FPV Bind-N-Fly Camera Drone
- SAFE technology helps keep the drone steady and you in control from hover to forward flight and back again.
- Li-Po power allows up to seven minutes of video while the included USB charger can have you ready to fly again in no time.
- Team View
Fun for more than just the pilot, Team View allows the Glimpse drone downlink to stream FPV video on multiple iOS and Android smart-devices.
- Get the free Glimpse app at Google Play or iTunes stores and enjoy the view.
- First-Person View
Your smart-device gives you access to the hottest trend in RC.
- We’ve even included a universal bracket that makes it easy to attach your smart-device to the transmitter.
- SAFE Technology
The Blade Glimpse drone features exclusive SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology, a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system that makes it easy for anyone to start flying quadcopters.
- Its intuitive capabilities allow the drone to battle windy conditions so that performance is consistently smooth.
- Pitch and roll limits are locked to offer a flight envelope that makes staying in control easy.
- Electronic self-leveling brings the drone into a hover attitude the instant you release the sticks for stable image and video capture.
- Live video streaming requires a compatible iOS and/or Android smart-device and the free Glimpse app available from iTunes or Google Play.
Blade Props (4): Glimpse
The Glimpse had the best camera among the fun-drones, that's why it's expensive. The flying feeling from the cockpit perspective is not easier and cheaper than using your own mobile phone. Blade Glimpse Fpv Review And Flight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7hD7eiMOqo Link to purchase from HorizonHobby.com: RTF ($170) - http://www.horizonhobby.com/glimpse-rtf-blh2200 BNF...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features