Horizon Hobby Blade 200 QX BL
- Was the Blade 200QX already in the series setup a guarantee for fast and agile flying, so is the right post.
- It is striking, however, that the overall flight behavior in all three modes was a bit shaky, the Copter but more biting respond to pitch.
- Turned upside down, it takes nimble fingers, not to sink the little one directly.
- I find its performance in flight remarkable, it fits exactly to my expectations for a product from Blade.
- Only in the area of operating instructions and charging equipment (shorter charging times), in my view, there is room for improvement.
- The entire housing of the Blade 200 QX BL, consisting of two half-shells screwed together in milk-colored, translucent outfit (partial light transmittance), is extremely resistant to torsion and makes it difficult to move by hand.
- In the middle section, under the air slots, are the two boards that house the flight control and controllers.
- The world is upside down, at least for the small, potent quadcopter.
- If you order the new sports propellers and the software-over-play cable, you can revolutionize the lively athletes on a 3D flight.
- A quadrocopter wased which did not receive annote.
- Theed criteria were equipment, construction costs, flight characteristics and time as well as price / performance.
Blade 200 Qx Maiden Flight (With On The Fly Review Commentary)
This is my maiden flight, with On-The-Fly Review, of the new Blade 200 QX mini quadcopter, with SAFE Technology, brushless
Blade Qx Detailed Review And Flight
This is my review of my current absolute favorite quadcopter, the Blade 200 QX! With a great design, brushless motors, awesomehttps://www.goophoto.com/horizon-hobby-blade-200-qx-bl.htmlDrones MultiCopterbit,Blade,flight,Hobby,Hobby Blade,Horizon,Horizon Hobby