GoPro HERO4 Black
- For a hefty 465 euros, the action cam delivers satisfying videos.
- It disappoints in low light, suffers from blur and back light reflections.
- The device makes very good underwater pictures and good photos.
- The sound does not convince, among other things wind noise interfered.
- The sound is very understandable and moves with the Sony on about a level.
- The operation of the GoPro Hero4 Black is as usual intuitively understandable.
- K-resolution has great advantages, for example in case of subsequent video stabilization, but also a disadvantage: the battery life.
- The color representation is already neutral, the camera reacts neatly to changes in brightness.
- A clear plus point is the 2.7K mode for more latitude in the post.
- For ambitious filmmakers, ProTune is also on board for the manual adjustment of sharpness and ISO. “Sound quality:” Loud, without audible alienation “; Extras: “98 minutes battery life, Wi-Fi”; Sport Fitness: “Good, 88 grams, waterproof to 40 meters”; Operation: “Simple”.
- Frames per second with a resolution of 4K, that’s absolute professional level!
- But it shows once again that quality has its price.
- The GoPro is still the top dog in the field of small video formats.
- The image quality has been greatly improved compared to the predecessor models: Especially under water, the GoPro ‘Hero4’ has a stable fan base.
- K, Full HD, waterproof housing from 40 to 200 meters and a high-quality fixed-focus lens inspire.
- Processor as still in the predecessor in the camera had to be installed, holds the battery at UHD resolution only 1.5 hours.
- Compatible accessories are plentiful and the Black Edition is next to a waterproof housing a three-hinged mounting arm and brackets with different Kleuckucken.
- The most advanced GoPro camera of all time sets completely new standards.
- If you film in 2.7K, you can even work with 50 frames per second, with Full HD 120 frames per second are possible.
- Thus, you can rotate high resolution slow motion videos to better reflect motion sequences.
- In “Auto Low Light” mode, the Actioncam automatically changes the frame rate to continue shooting in changing light conditions without having to change the settings.
- With the new QuikCapture function, pressing a button is enough to turn on the camera and start the video recording.
- If the button is held for two seconds, it switches to the time-lapse mode.
- Thus, a better preview via smartphone or tablet is possible.
- In addition, clips can be selected by pressing a button on the side-mounted HiLight button.
- Also with the ProTune functions there are some changes.
- As usual, the GoPro Smart Remote can be used to remotely control several GoPros from a distance of up to 180 meters.
- The flagship “Hero4 Black” films in 4K resolution at 30 frames per second.
- Reducing the resolution of the GoPro, more images per second are possible: So at 2.7K at least 50 frames per second and at Full HD resolution even 120 frames per second.
Gopro Hero 4 Black Edition Review (With 4k Videos And Sample Images)
GoPro Hero 4 price and availability: amzn.to/1sumozp Here’s my detailed review of the new GoPro hero 4! With 4k video 4K
Gopro Hero Black Silver Tutorial How To Get Started
Unboxing, Setting Up and Getting Started with Your GoPro HERO 4 Black/Silver. For more help with your GoPro HERO4 camera,
GoPro HERO4 BLACK
- Protune settings for both photos and video unlock manual control of Color, ISO Limit, Exposure and more.
- Waterproof to 131’ (40m) with 12MP photos at 30 frames per second and improved audio, HERO4 Black is the ultimate life-capture solution for those who demand the best.
For a hefty 465 euros, the action cam delivers satisfying videos. It disappoints in low light, suffers from blur and back light reflections. The device makes very good underwater pictures and good photos. The sound does not convince, among other things wind noise interfered. The sound is very understandable and moves with the...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features