GoPro HERO3: Silver Edition
- The Silver Edition of the Hero3 makes weaker videos than the Black Edition, but is more expensive than the White Edition.
- Tip: Either save and buy the White Edition or immediately invest in the Black Edition.
- The Silver Edition offers almost everything I need for my action sports.
- However, the camera is only 100 euros cheaper than the Black Edition and this is missing the remote control, which beats when buying separately with just this amount.
- Who uncompromisingly on the best image quality value and for higher prices for accessories and the camera accepted, who gets with the GoPro Hero3 exactly what it liked.
- The connection to a smartphone via WLAN and App, however, cleverly solved.
- The equipment falls in terms of the price, although poor, but video and photo quality are just right.
- The camera with aluminum front looks high-quality, the housing has become even lighter and more compact.
- Like the big sister model Black Edition, the case has shrunk by 30 percent, which automatically leads to a weight reduction of around 25 percent.
- This increases the comfort a lot and stabilizes the camera better at large centrifugal forces.
- Equipment Some accuse the American manufacturer of making money with the accessories, which must be paid extra.
- The Hero3 ind the basic equipment is already versatile and owners of the predecessor can continue to use already purchased accessories, since all parts are compatible.
- Actually you can start in a lot of situations right away.
- Of course, there are also a variety of other brackets for the surfboard, the snowboard or the model plane.
- New is the Wi-Fi support of the Hero3, which makes a remote control within the network with simultaneous image transmission particularly comfortable.
- There is a recording speed of 10 frames per second at your disposal.
- In the time-lapse mode, the recording frequency can be fixed to different intervals.
- The use of an aspherical lens results in fewer distortions and a natural image perspective is achieved.
- Videos now offer a resolution of 1080p at 30, 960p at 48 and 720p at 60 frames per second.
- The sound quality was improved by an even better Windunterdruckung again.
- For the moderate fun use one can fall back on other models – with the professional use remains hardly an alternative to the Hero3.
- Technically it is based on the model Hero 2, but has the new look and Wi-Fi included.
- Basically you can use the GoPro without the use of a smartphone or tablet.
Review Gopro Hero 3 Silver Edition
Please watch: “Comica WM100 // Wireless Lav Mic Review” www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc23tck_X1U -~-~~-~~~-~~-~- On
Gopro Hero Silver Edition Test
Just bought the new gopro hero 3 silver edition. I was going to buy the black edition but it was out of stock :/ But the silver edition
GoPro HERO3: Silver Edition
GoPro HERO3+: Silver Edition
The Silver Edition of the Hero3 makes weaker videos than the Black Edition, but is more expensive than the White Edition. Tip: Either save and buy the White Edition or immediately invest in the Black Edition. The Silver Edition offers almost everything I need for my action sports. However, the camera is...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features