GoPro HD Hero2 Outdoor Edition
- Overall, the GoPro HD Hero2 makes a good impression on me.
- Even though my technical skills are not fully developed, I quickly got used to the operation and had no trouble filming.
- The action cam invites you to experiment and can therefore also prepare for a leisurely trip much enjoyment.
- The quality of the video recordings knows? quite convincing.
- The image quality is very good, even if a little less color saturation was doing well.
- Because of its small size, it never stalks, can deliver even from the smallest column great movies and is always cheaper (less than 300 euros).
- It is already very good with the backlight compensation, which is important for the immersion flight.
- At least when watching your own videos on Full HD TV then the difference is visible.
- Since the underwater housing is mounted on a four-centimeter long boom, the risk that shake images, especially high.
- Operation is not as easy as with Contour or Drift.
- Whether it’s downhill in summer,uro in rainy weather or snowboarding in the snow, it scores points for its easy handling, super picture quality and a large variety of attachment options.
- Upside potential remains, as features like GPS, remote control or even an integrated screen.
- When changing light conditions, it reacts slowly.
- Attaching the Gopro to the motorcycle with the waterproof housing is time consuming because the camera must be aligned accurately.
- It lacks a zoom lens, the screen and many other features.
- The recording quality can be seen in general.
- The videos are sharper and the handling of the camera has become easier.
- With optionally available accessories, the camera can be meaningfully extended.
- Rather, the target group of athletes is fully targeted and of course their fans who want to make their recordings in any weather.
- Of course you can also attach the Outdoor Edition to the head of a surfer, but if you want to see the shore itself, you need the special mounting material – the same goes for the Motorsport Edition.
- The core features of the HD hero are its waterproof housing, which should withstand up to a depth of 60 meters.
- In addition, you can synonymous with 960p and 720p record the videos on a SDHC card to 32 GB.
- The detectable image section is with 1080p in the wide angle at 170 degrees, in the middle position at 127 degrees and with a close setting at 90 degrees.
- If you switch to standard 848 x 480 pixels when shooting, you can shoot at either 60 or 120 frames per second.
- Self-timer, time-lapse and burst mode with 10 shots per second are also included.
- In addition to the built-in mono microphone is also an external input for a stronger microphone available.
- The Hero2 is certainly a must for all sports enthusiasts, if their own activities should be recorded.
Gopro Hd Hero 2 Review Outdoor Edition
This is a first look review video of my new GoPro HD Hero 2 camera. Also included in this video is the LCD BacPac option which
Gopro Hd Hero Outdoor Edition Unboxing + Test Video
Kleines Video über die GoPro HD Hero 2 und Test Video.