GoPro HD Hero 960
- Our conclusion: The Go Pro HD is an excellent helmet camera for a reasonable price.
- Like its big sister, the GoPro HD Hero, the camera has a polycarbonate case that stays watertight to a depth of 60 meters, as well as a high-f2.8 lens for shooting in difficult light conditions.
- The manufacturer decided against a high recording rate of 60 frames per second.
- Because of this, it is impossible to connect an LCD screen or a second battery to the camera.
- Otherwise, the more favorable model of the preserved predecessor in terms of features and functionality is in no way and should therefore be particularly interesting for price-conscious users.
- Hisystems offers a large online platform for multicopters and everything that goes with them.
- Audio The sound is recorded by means of an integrated mono microphone.
Going Pro: A tutorial on the basic functions for shooting video, timelapse stills and overall settings of the GoPro Hero HD Camera.
Gopro Hd Hero Test #
Comparison video of GoPro cameras. Side by side comparison footage at 1:15.
[UL Listed] Pwr+ 6 Ft USB-Cable-Charging-Cord For GoPro-HD HERO2-HERO3+-HERO4-960-1080 Original-HD-Waterproof Action-Camera Data Sync
MGCOOL Explorer 1S Sport Action Camera 20MP Still Image 4K Ultra HD Video Waterproof Sports Camera 2.0” Inch LCD Display Screen,170 Wide-Angle Lens,1050mAh,WIfi Connection App Control,Silver
Kastar Battery (X2) & LCD Dual Slim Charger For GoPro AHDBT-201, AHDBT-301, AHDBT-302, Gopro3 And GoPro Hero3+, Hero3, HD Motorsports HERO, Surf Hero, Hero Naked, Hero 960, Hero HD 1080p
- Use high quality Japanese cells for longer battery life with no memory effect.
- Intelligent LCD charger displays charging status and battery capacity.
GoPro HD Hero 960
- In addition, a number of other accessories and mounting options are available from the company as well.
- More than a video camera, the 960 also takes 5Mp still images.
- The camera function also allows for pictures taken with the self-timer and for ‘triple shots’.