- Thus, 360 degrees in horizontal and 150 degrees in vertical direction are recorded.
- Waterproof and shockproof thanks to protective housingThe camera for all-round shooting can be attached to the helmet, on smooth surfaces or on clothing.
- So that it is not damaged during water or winter sports, it can be used with protective housing.
- This is waterproof to 100 meters, so that diving in the depths of the sea are also possible.
- Despite its splash-proof metal housing, the camera weighs just 255 grams and is hardly heavier with Schutzgehause.
- So it is not comparable to the usual action cams, which sometimes weigh only 65 to 120 grams, but just do not have three lenses and three image sensors have.
- While watching the video, you can change the perspective.
- This makes it feel like you were really there.
- Finally, single, continuous shooting and time-lapse photography are possible.
- The video material is saved as MP4 / H2.64 on MicroSD card.
- Remote control A backlit, small display informs about the settings and the battery condition.
- The sound recordings are made with a mono microphone.
- Conclusion To the 400 euros one has to spend for the special all-round camera.
- With it unusual images are possible and viewing becomes an interactive experience.
Geonaute 360 // World’S First 360° Actioncam
SEE THE 360 VIDEO: fr.playgeonaute.com/video-360-692-geonaute–360-don-t-miss-any-action It’s been a long shot, but here
Feeding Video To The Oculus Rift With The Geonaute Camera At Ces
The Geonaute 360 is a panoramic camera that ports footage to the Oculus Rift. More from The Verge: Subscribe: www.youtube.
DURAGADGET Mini USB Car Charger With 1 Metre Lead For Geonaute 360, Polaroid XS100/XS7/XS9, Hyundai MC2020, Screen Lens FHD & ACT-V-10001 Speed Cam
- The charger features a cable which is flexible and insulated to ensure easy charging in your vehicle wherever you have your device.
- The charger has a built in fuse to prevent any damage to your device should there be a problem with the electrics on your vehicle and it also prevents the battery from overcharging.