- So you can record not only the side passing traffic, but also the interior of the vehicle.
- Two Lenses Gembird is not the first dashcam to have two lenses.
- However, it is the only camera so far in which the second optics can be rotated 180 degrees.
- The benefits seem obvious at first.
- So you can not only film the action in front of the car but also next to the car.
- In the event of an accident, it is thus possible, if appropriate, to ascertain more precisely the course of the accident.
- Since the shots are stored side-by-side in a film, each image is just half of the place.
- To make matters worse, that the video recordings are anyway created only in HD quality.
- In dual-lens mode, however, only with 20 frames per second.
- The film flow is unfortunately not guaranteed and the video is just jerky. Fortunately, you can also film only with one lens and 30 images per second.
- Additional features When the vehicle starts, the cockpit camera automatically starts recording.
- With the help of the loop function old recordings are simply overwritten.
- However, as soon as the Dashcam detects a shock, for example by a full braking or an impact, the recording is secured with an overwriting protection.
- At night, an infrared night vision sensor is automatically switched on.
- The recordings can be tracked on the 2.7-inch display.
- ConclusionIn addition to the dashcam is a suction cup mount, a USB and a car charger included.
Robin’S Roaring Road Trip With Dcam 006
A video of a short road trip with the Gembird DCAM-006. The dual-lens design allows you to record both the inside and the outside
Černá Skříňka Camera Do Auta Gemgird Dual Dashcam Hd Dcam
Ukázka kvality videa natáčené z černé skříňky, tedy kamery do auta Gemgird Dual Dashcam HD DCAM 006 za pochmurnéhohttps://www.goophoto.com/gembird-dcam-006.htmlDashcamsdashcam,film,lens,recording
So you can record not only the side passing traffic, but also the interior of the vehicle. Two Lenses Gembird is not the first dashcam to have two lenses. However, it is the only camera so far in which the second optics can be rotated 180 degrees. The benefits seem obvious at...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features