Garmin VIRB XE
- The action cam is waterproof without additional protection housing.
- Also makes good videos over water, even very good shots at high resolution.
- Data transfer and loading goes without cover openings over external contacts – clever.
- You can connect a headset via Bluetooth with and get the sound recorded in better quality.
- Distortions can be corrected in the camera, which works perfectly – compliment.
- The sharpness is good, but the sound is very dull – which is due to the watertightness.
- Garmin’s Actioncam measures speed, heart rate and altitude.
- Also, the Garmin Actioncam records the G-forces, which affect the athlete.
- The ability to control the image is eliminated, because Garmin waived a display.
- Somewhat small, the digital display on the top falls out: Only one inch is too little to be informed about the recording mode.
- A clear plus are the separate triggers for photo and video.
- However, a slide switch as a video shooter is not really happy, especially since this is quite difficult and so at the beginning and of each recording inevitably leads to wobbly.
- After all, there is an electronic image stabilizer, which auszubelten fine shaking halfway.
- In addition, the service is right; meaningful speed and acceleration evaluations are possible thanks to the GPS sensor and the free software.
- In contrast, the operation is easy from the hand, the menu is clear.
- When shooting, color and sharpness fall short of the expectations of the price range, whereas contrasts are well represented.
- The Garmin Virb XE adds a new top-of-the-range model that is waterproof up to 50 meters even without a separate protective housing – a real unique selling proposition.
- But it is about the weight of an action cam including housing.
- This saves you from inserting and removing the camera from a separate housing.
- So the battery can be exchanged and the Micro SD card removed.
- It records full HD video at up to 60 frames per second.
- An electronic image stabilizer assisted by a motion sensor ensures smooth shots.
- That’s how beautiful series of fast movements can be shot.
- A display for displaying the video image does not exist.
- Only a small status display provides information about current settings.
- But also a position sensor and an acceleration sensor are part of the equipment of the VIRB.
- The camera records the information from these sensors, which can then be incorporated into the video using Garmin’s own editing software or app.
- For example, you can view G-forces or speed in the video.
- Thanks to the WLAN module, the action cam can also be controlled via smartphone.
- In addition, several cameras of the new VIRB generation can be remotely controlled from one camera.
- The recording times are synchronized using the GPS sensors, which makes a time code unnecessary.
- Whether this feature is accepted by the users or turns out to be excessive gimmick, however, has yet to be proven.
- Professional film and recreational divers are very well advised with the Hero 4 Black.
- The Garmin Virb XE is in a high-quality and cleverly designed housing.
- Behind the cover are not only battery and memory card, but also a drying pack.
- On the top there is a display for the menu display – a screen for the image control, however, is missing.
Garmin Virb Xe Virb X Review
CHECK OUT ON AMAZON ↓↓↓↓ amzn.to/1McBm7M Garmin Virb X review and Garmin Virb XE review. Depending on what
Garmin Virb Xe Vs Gopro Hero Silver (Hd)
Please help share these videos and keep my moral boosted 😀 Tons of hours and sweat go into each of these videos. Sharing
Garmin Charging Cable For Virb X & XE
- Connect the cable to your computer’s USB port to recharge your VIRB X or XE action camera and to transfer data to and from your computer.
Sony ECM-HGZ1 Shotgun Microphone For DCR-PC55, DCR-DVD305, DVD 405, DVD 505, HDR-HC1, HC5, HDR-UX1, UX5, DCR-SR100 & SR200 Camcorders
Garmin Virb XE
- WATERPROOF – Waterproof to 50 meters without a case, allowing control of cleaner and clearer video and audio.
- Truly built for rough conditions, VIRB XE provides gyro based imagestabilization and stunning clear 12MP photos at up to 30fps.
- The rugged compact camera fits every activity and all conditions with a waterproof rating of 50meters, with no case needed.