Garmin VIRB Ultra 30
- Nice features like voice control, accelerometer and 3-axis image stabilization are also on board.
- The manufacturer attaches a number of brackets to the camera.
- For example, the Virb Ultra 30 detects acceleration, speed, and distance traveled, as well as pairing a heart rate sensor.
- The Garmin software displays this data in the video if desired.
- The action cam also records the speed, distance and height of the video, as well as cadence and heart rate after pairing with the corresponding sensors.
- In addition, it understands simple voice commands to start and stop.
- The video quality does not reach the top level, but it is okay.
- Better to say, the pictures you can take with the camera.
- Whether in bright sunshine or heavily clouded, the Actioncam delivers sharp images without noise or blurring.
- Also, the wobbling was limited thanks to three-axis image stabilization, even if the terrain was very restless.
- Garmin has tailored the Virb Ultra 30 to bikers.
- Small problems were in our in strong winds when the camera has been mounted on the helmet.
- Here the camera did not want to record their work despite loud announcements.
- To be on the safe side, you can also just press the record button.
- Accordingly, the Virb Ultra 30 is now at the level of a Hero 4 or an FDR-X1000.
- Its peculiarity: During recording, it also records values such as speed, distance and height, which can be integrated into the video.
Gopro Hero5 Black Vs Garmin Virb Ultra 30 Fight!
Here’s everything you could possibly want to know about comparing these two action cams. Seriously. Everything. VIRB Ultra 30: 4K
Garmin Virb Ultra Full Review
Garmin’s third generation VIRB is the best action camera we’ve ever tested, and the first one that’d give us second thoughts about 4Khttps://www.goophoto.com/garmin-virb-ultra-30.htmlAction Camscamera,Garmin,Garmin VIRB,image,image stabilization,Speed,Ultra,video