Falcon Zero F-360
- The camera system Falcon Zero F-360 is more than a usual Dashcam, because it has a display to attach to the rearview mirror just about two cameras, each of which can be swiveled through 180 degrees, so that a large viewing angle is covered.
- This makes the Zero-F-360 especially suitable for motorists who also like to see what is happening behind them.
- Strong and weakThe installation of the Falcon system is very simple: The device is plugged into the mirror and the power plug into the cigarette lighter.
- Since the power cable is very long, it can be comfortably hidden behind the car cover according to user information.
- An internal battery ensures the fuse in the event of a power failure or the engine is switched off.
- The camera delivers video recordings in HD; a built-in microphone picks up the sounds or voice notes when needed.
- The camera can record clips with 3, 5 or 10 minutes or in anless loop on a memory card with a capacity of up to 32 gigabytes.
- If the card is full, old recordings are simply overwritten.
- Despite its good features, the Zero-F-360 can not completely convince in reports, because the videos seem too bright and details are therefore sometimes difficult to recognize.
Falcon Zero F360 Review 10 08 2016
Falcon Zero F Dashcam Review
We tried out a Falcon Zero F360 dashcam – here’s our review of how it performed while ridesharing. Unboxing, testing and sample
Falcon Zero F360 HD DVR Dual Dash Cam, Rear View Mirror, 1080p, SD Card Included (Black)
- SD CARD INCLUDED
Supports up to 32GB high-capacity SD cards; TV and HDMI HD output.
- The viewing angles setups are literally endless; record the front and the back at the same time, record the side window and the front window, record super wide screen the front window by placing both cameras toward the front, etc.
- Loop recording ensures that you never will have to worry about space on your SD card as you set the time span you want the Falcon DVR to start recording again.