Ezviz S1 Sports Camera
- The operation via app works well, although the preview delay is a bit large? is.
- In addition, the LED displays on the Actioncam could be a bit bigger and brighter.
- The scope of delivery is lush thanks to protective housing and adhesive bases and the picture quality is good.
- Anyone considering a purchase of the camera, should definitely download the associated free and easy-to-use app for Android and iOS.
- So you have to use a smartphone or tablet to control the image.
- While full-HD recording at 60 frames per second can be recorded, providing a fluid recording of motion, slow-motion photography can also capture slow motion at up to 240 frames per second.
- The shooting angle of the wide-angle lens is 152 degrees.
- This puts the camera in the middle range compared to other action cams.
- For example, the models from GoPro offer a viewing angle of 170 degrees.
- First sample videos show high-contrast shots with crisp colors and overall good image quality.
- Not afraid of splashing It is unusual that the S1 is protected against splashing water even without the enclosed underwater housing, with which it can descend to 40 meters.
- So it can be used without the protective housing in situations where it can be humid.
- Also not self-evident: It is equipped with a 1/4-inch tripod socket, with which they can be attached to the common tripods.
- As an optional accessory, Ezviz has a remote control that connects to the camera via Bluetooth and can be worn on the wrist.
- ConclusionThe S1 is a promising model in the big mess of action cams.
- At first glance, the Ezviz S1 seems expensive, because for the 199 euros you get here no monitor on the back, no status display as Sony, and no remote control as Rollei.
Ezviz S1 Sports Cam
Recensione Ezviz S Acton Cam La Prima Recensione In Italia
Durante le mie vacanze ho provato la S1, nuova action cam di Ezviz, nel suo contesto naturale, cioè nel tempo libero, all’aria aperta