Ednet Dashcam (87231)
- A dashcam serves primarily to record traffic events during the journey in order to be able to track them in the event of an accident.
- In principle, a camera like the ednet dashcam with the model number 87231, which is offered for a small amount, but only has a very low image resolution, is sufficient for this purpose.
- If you want to take pictures to save them on the computer afterwards, you will be disappointed with the picture quality.
- That’s a lot less than most smartphones are now.
- Videos and images are stored on an optional memory card, but not larger than 32 gigabytes.
- If the card is full, the camera overwrites it automatically.
- If you want to back up recordings, you should therefore temporarily save them on a computer.
- This means that it does not start independently in an accident and is only partially fit to monitor the outside area in front of a caravan.
- For such a small amount, you can try out a camera, especially since there are no follow-up costs for the memory card.
- Power is supplied via an enclosed vehicle cable and the cigarette lighter of the vehicle.
Ednet 87231 Dash Cam Probe Aufname
WEBSITE: http://dashcam-test.org/ ▻ Beitrag: http://dashcam-test.org/blog/442/unboxing-ednet–dash-cam/ ▻ Test: http://dashcam–
[Hd] Unboxing ★ Ednet Dash Cam
Quick test of my new dash cam. Please excuse the dirty windshield and the missing sound recording, I wasn’t alone in the car andhttps://www.goophoto.com/ednet-dashcam-87231.htmlDashcamscamera,card,dashcam,memory card,vehicle