Easypix StreetVision SV1
- So the company jumps on a moving train: Finally, the car cameras are currently rolling over the European market, as they prove to be a useful gadget in the accident investigation.
- The StreetVision SV1 documents the traffic and automatically saves all important pictures thanks to G-Sensor.
- Although a quadruple digital zoom is possible, but the 120-degree image is just cropped.
- This reduces the image quality, even if Easypix advertises on its homepage with a “top quality, even with a 4x digital zoom”.
- While the unimportant shots are played over again during a quiet ride thanks to the loop function, the camera saves the data during full braking or impact.
- The built-in high-sensitivity chip, in turn, gets lost at three inches.
- If you like it a bit more fluid, you can also record in HD with 60 frames per second.
- The cockpit camera attached to the windshield with a suction cup stores up to 32 gigabytes on a microSD card.
- This is not included and must be ordered separately.
- For example, no GPS receiver is included, this ensures many other Dashcams that you can assign the images exactly the place or even a route can be traced.
- Even a WLAN module is not installed, so that the data is not exchanged quickly, but only cumbersome from the camera to the smartphone, tablet or PC via USB cable must be played.
- ConclusionBecause the car camera is used for the documentation of the journey, the image quality does not have to be cinema-quality.
- Although Easypix promises excellent recordings at night,s still have to prove their worth.
Easypix Streetvision Sv1 Full Hd Blackbox Camera
easypix StreetVision SV1 Full HD BlackBox Camera Test video.
Easypix Goxtreme Speed Testfahrt
Erste Testfahrt im PKW mit der easypix GoXtreme Speed Actioncam Auflösung: Full HD, 1920x 1080 (30 Bilder/Sek) Wetter: Regen,https://www.goophoto.com/easypix-streetvision-sv1.htmlDashcamscamera,digital zoom,Easypix,image,image quality,quality
So the company jumps on a moving train: Finally, the car cameras are currently rolling over the European market, as they prove to be a useful gadget in the accident investigation. The StreetVision SV1 documents the traffic and automatically saves all important pictures thanks to G-Sensor. Although a quadruple digital zoom...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features