Easypix GoXtreme Vision 4K
- According to the manufacturer’s recommendation, the memory card for full HD videos should at least be in the “Class6” speed class.
- For 4K recordings it should better master “Class10” and “U3”.
- If the microSD card is still not recognized, it is recommended to format it directly in the camera.
- Users report that the card was easily recognized after formatting.
- Easypix indicates the battery life under optimal conditions with up to 90 minutes.
- By contrast, users report an average battery life of about one hour.
- The reason for this deviation is especially in the settings for resolution and frame rate as well as the WLAN, which turns out to be a special power guzzler.
- Since the battery can be exchanged fortunately, should Vielfilmer grow a replacement battery.
- When buying, make sure the battery capacity is 1050 mAh and the voltage is 3.7 V.
- How is the price-performance ratio of the camera to be judged?
- Users praise the, especially at this price, solid video quality.
- We rugged and fun gadgets for big and small tech fans.
- The products receivednotes of “very good” to “satisfactory”.
Easypix Goxtreme Vision 4k Action Cam Unboxing
Easypix have chucked 3 Action cams, from their GoXtreme range, my way for a quick bit of testage. In this video we’ll be unboxing
Easypix Vision K Test
Easypix were kind enough to lend me 3 of their newest action cams for me to give each a little test. Heres the Vision 4K which, as the 4Khttps://www.goophoto.com/easypix-goxtreme-vision-4k.htmlAction Camsbattery,card,Easypix,Easypix GoXtreme,GoXtreme,users,Vision