Drift Innovation HD Ghost
- Anyone who has to pay attention to weight while on the ground while still enjoying filming and photography is well served with the Drift HD Ghost, regardless of whether it wants on-board films or not.
- Especially alpine-wing pilots will appreciate the compact dimensions and the robustness of the camera when hiking by plane.
- Disadvantages: narrowest image detail in the (hardly wide angle).
- In addition, the waterproof camera with display, remote control and other accessories uppig equipped.
- The image quality was in the practical on a really good level.
- Sharp, contrast and white balance are perfectly matched.
- The colors look full and bright, the contrast similar to exaggerated as Sony, the sharp can not convince.
- The strong wide angle leads in the picture to only small distortions.
- Strongly moving scenes appear fluid and largely without rolling shutter wabers.
- The underwater shots show considerable colors, but the sharp drops considerably when immersing.
- Also the possibility to start recordings by the supplied remote control pleased.
- Thus, viewing angles can be selected for recording speeds and also the recording format is not fixed in a single-track to the MOV format.
- Scope of deliveryThe horrendous acquisition costs offer a weak scope of delivery.
- Since you get a 16 GByte memory card as an accessory, but considering the low cost of the memory chips, this can only be regarded as minor.
- In addition, there is a remote control with start-stop function and a ball head holder in mini format and a spectacle holder.
- What the friends of the video editing will particularly enjoy are the different recording speeds.
- For sound recording, an integrated microphone with Windgerauschunterdruckung is responsible.
- The video recording can be done either as MOV or as MP4.
- In the case of the connectors, the manufacturer surprised with an external microphone input – otherwise the usual USB and HDMI ports available.
- The supplied remote control has a range of 10 meters and the housing with the 2-inch display is suitable for a depth of 3 meters.
- Video analysis Unfortunately, all sample videos on the manufacturer’s side are accompanied by loud music that the noise reduction can not be evaluated.
- If you look at the video sequences, you quickly realize that at least 80 percent were taken with the camera still.
- For the rest, so in full speed or action, the HD Ghost shows its strong and can convince with brilliant picture quality.
- Unfortunately, the good camera is very expensive and important accessories have to be bought.
- An app for remote control, there is synonymous, an editing software but not.
- The HD Ghost of Drift delivers a clear sharp picture with a maximum of 30fps at 1080p and 60fps in 720p mode.
- With brightness fluctuations, the camera gets along well, some places on which the sun is shining are not overexposed.
- With complete light / dark changes, however, it could be even faster.
Drift Hd Ghost Review
The review for Drift Innovation’s Ghost is finally here! For my review, I wanted to touch on as many features of the camera as I could, CC
Drift Ghost S Vs Gopro Hero Black | Choose The Best Motorcycle Action Camera
PLEASE WATCH IN FULL HD. Read the full review here: www.morebikes.co.uk/drift–ghost-s-motorcycle-video-camera-review/