Drift Innovation Ghost-S
- The camera is set via four buttons on the housing top and delivers top picture quality.
- However, more than full-HD resolution at a frame rate of 60 fps is not possible.
- The picture quality is impressive and also convincing processing and operation.
- Especially the large color display and the rotatable lens are convincing features.
- In addition, the image quality – apart from occasional stuttering – convincing.
- In addition, the camera now also records 60 frames per second in Full HD mode.
- Renewals Many actioncams are already recording in full HD.
- Most of them, but only with 30 frames per second.
- The Ghost-S, however, comes with twice the frame rate.
- If you choose the 720p mode, even 120 pictures are taken every second.
- Other featuresTo the detriment of size, most actioncams do without a display.
- The Ghost, however, is equipped with a two-inch monitor.
- This allows an instant image control without any additional resources.
- Especially with the orientation of the camera, the protected by gorilla glass LCD proves to be a great help.
- Despite the more complex design, the video and photo camera is waterproof up to 2.7 meters.
- If you use the optional protective housing you can even dive 60 meters deep.
- The control of the camera is also possible with a remote control.
- With the “clone” mode, the video camera can act as “master” and another model as “slave”.
- Both cameras can then be controlled simultaneously with the remote control.
- Another special feature proves to be helpful: the camera lens can be rotated by 300 degrees.
- ConclusionThe renewals let Drift pay dearly.
- As reported by Videoaktiv.de in the, the wide-angle should be slightly smaller than the HD Ghost, which leads to less distortion and more sharp on the edges of the image.
- In the direct comparison of images, the improved image quality can be recognized.
- Also in the new SuperView mode you get now pictures with neat sharp to the edge to see.
- The buttons of the Ghost-S unfortunately have a little pressure point.
- The preview and the menu are displayed on the 5.1 cm display.
Drift Ghost S Helmet Camera (Full Review With Sample Clips)
A 29 minute review (shot over three months). You can download sample vids pics here: goo.gl/xOposn You can buy the Drift
Drift Ghost S Vs Gopro Hero Black | Choose The Best Motorcycle Action Camera
PLEASE WATCH IN FULL HD. Read the full review here: www.morebikes.co.uk/drift–ghost–s-motorcycle-video-camera-review/
DRIFT HD GHOST / GHOST-S EXTERNAL MIC
The camera is set via four buttons on the housing top and delivers top picture quality. However, more than full-HD resolution at a frame rate of 60 fps is not possible. The picture quality is impressive and also convincing processing and operation. Especially the large color display and the rotatable lens are...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features