DJI Phantom 2 Vision +
- The possible distance was estimated by the manufacturer between 500 and 700 meters.
- These are, however, the optimal values that can rarely be achieved in practice.
- The maximum airspeed is about 50 km / h, but such speeds are not recommended.
- Thanks to a specially developed app, you can set some settings from the ground regarding the photo quality or the shooting modes.
- With a battery life of about 20 minutes, the Phantom puts the competition loose in the bag, the range of up to 700 meters is also unparalleled.
- The aerial photographs are calm, as if they were shot with a tripod.
- Here, pans are not optimally possible during recording from / to the bottom.
- The GPS drone with accumulator drive (20 minutes flight duration) is maneuvered with the enclosed remote control – which worked perfectly in the practical.
- Unfortunately, it came in the a few times to delays image transfer and short disconnects between the app and the camera after taking a photo.
- The very good picture quality of the photos and videos (smooth!) But this makes up for it.
- It differs significantly in flight characteristics and camera performance from ‘toys’ such as the Parrot AR.Drone.
- From the seller Conrad Electronic in Dusseldorf, I have not received a new one.
- The part is in principle very difficult to control, because it is too easy.
- In addition, the part is difficult to maneuver, because you do not see from the position of the drone and constantly rethink.
- For legal and technical reasons, you can not fly with it anyway and the battery will not last as long as promised.
- We use a small Kopter, which you can stow in a backpack and take it with you when hiking or cycling.
- The DJI Phantom is set to set new standards in the segment of multicopters.
- The DJI “ready to fly” package includes everything you need for the flight.
- The Ultimate Drone DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus The ideal toy for fans of remotely controlled gadgets: The Phantom 2 Vision Plus is a rugged, feature-packed aerial drone for outdoor use.
Rftc Dji Phantom 2 Vision Unboxing, Setup, Flight Testing And Aerial Video Demonstration
In this episode, the Roswell Flight Test Crew tries out the new DJI Phantom 2 Vision quadcopter, courtesy of Aerial Technology
Phantom Vision + Quick Start Tips Helipal.Com
DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ V3.0 Quadcopter With FPV HD Video Camera And 3-Axis Gimbal (White)
- Just open the box, charge the batteries and screw on the props.
- This is the highest quality ready-to-fly solution ever made and will quickly become the standard for independent film makers, journalists, farmers, emergency personnel, extreme sports enthusiasts and aviation hobbyists.
Buy for $ 1,115.69https://www.goophoto.com/dji-phantom-2-vision.htmlhttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/dji-phantom-vision.jpghttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/dji-phantom-vision-150x150.jpgDrones MultiCoptercontrol,DJI Phantom,drone,flight,Phantom,photo,Vision
These are, however, the optimal values that can rarely be achieved in practice.
The maximum airspeed is about 50 km / h, but such speeds are not recommended.
Thanks to a specially developed app, you can set some settings...
SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features