DJI Phantom 2 Vision +
- The possible distance was estimated by the manufacturer between 500 and 700 meters.
- These are, however, the optimal values that can rarely be achieved in practice.
- The maximum airspeed is about 50 km / h, but such speeds are not recommended.
- Thanks to a specially developed app, you can set some settings from the ground regarding the photo quality or the shooting modes.
- With a battery life of about 20 minutes, the Phantom puts the competition loose in the bag, the range of up to 700 meters is also unparalleled.
- The aerial photographs are calm, as if they were shot with a tripod.
- Here, pans are not optimally possible during recording from / to the bottom.
- The GPS drone with accumulator drive (20 minutes flight duration) is maneuvered with the enclosed remote control – which worked perfectly in the practical.
- Unfortunately, it came in the a few times to delays image transfer and short disconnects between the app and the camera after taking a photo.
- The very good picture quality of the photos and videos (smooth!) But this makes up for it.
- It differs significantly in flight characteristics and camera performance from ‘toys’ such as the Parrot AR.Drone.
- From the seller Conrad Electronic in Dusseldorf, I have not received a new one.
- The part is in principle very difficult to control, because it is too easy.
- In addition, the part is difficult to maneuver, because you do not see from the position of the drone and constantly rethink.
- For legal and technical reasons, you can not fly with it anyway and the battery will not last as long as promised.
- We use a small Kopter, which you can stow in a backpack and take it with you when hiking or cycling.
- The DJI Phantom is set to set new standards in the segment of multicopters.
- The DJI “ready to fly” package includes everything you need for the flight.
- The Ultimate Drone DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus The ideal toy for fans of remotely controlled gadgets: The Phantom 2 Vision Plus is a rugged, feature-packed aerial drone for outdoor use.
Rftc Dji Phantom 2 Vision Unboxing, Setup, Flight Testing And Aerial Video Demonstration
In this episode, the Roswell Flight Test Crew tries out the new DJI Phantom 2 Vision quadcopter, courtesy of Aerial Technology
Phantom Vision + Quick Start Tips Helipal.Com
DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ V3.0 Quadcopter With FPV HD Video Camera And 3-Axis Gimbal (White)
- Just open the box, charge the batteries and screw on the props.
- This is the highest quality ready-to-fly solution ever made and will quickly become the standard for independent film makers, journalists, farmers, emergency personnel, extreme sports enthusiasts and aviation hobbyists.
The possible distance was estimated by the manufacturer between 500 and 700 meters. These are, however, the optimal values that can rarely be achieved in practice. The maximum airspeed is about 50 km / h, but such speeds are not recommended. Thanks to a specially developed app, you can set some settings...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features