DJI Matrice 600
- The system masters centimeter-accurate positioning, can repeat identical flight maneuvers several times, and lets itself wait well.
- May contain small parts that can be swallowed – danger of suffocation!
Dji – Introducing The Matrice 600
The new DJI Matrice 600 is a heavy-lifting platform that gives you the freedom to use the best camera equipment available to shoot 4KCC
What You Need To Know Before Buying A Matrice
AerialMediaPros reviews the highlight features and capabilities of the DJI Matrice 600, and answers some of the most important
DJI Matrice 600 Pro Hexacopter Kit CP.SB.000308
- Updated from the original Matrice 600, it features improved flight performance and a higher loading capacity.
- The Matrice 600 Pro centers around DJI’s advanced A3 Pro flight control controller with triple redundancy.
- It incorporates the Lightbridge 2 system for HD resolution, low-latency monitoring via SDI, HDMI, and USB outputs on the controller.
- For camera support, the Matrice 600 works with Zenmuse Z15 series gimbals, the Ronin-MX gimbal, and Zenmuse X Series gimbal/camera hybrids.
- It also features a durable, customizable case that absorbs impact from shakes or falls, providing all-round protection for your hexacopter when carried or transported.
- Additional hardware needed may include a gimbal, camera, as well as any flight controller add-ons.
Oregon Scientific ATCCHAMELEON/WBXBK Scientific ATC Chameleon WBXBK Dual – Lens Action Camera With Vented Helmet Mount Video Camera (Black)
- This action video camera has two built-in lenses which allow you to shoot two videos simultaneously and in sync.
- It has user selectable screen splits: horizontal or vertical with FOV 110° degree with resolution of 1280 x720p at 30fps per lens and a total of 1080p.
- There is a 180 degree adjustable shooting angle for each lens.
- This camera uses your micro SD card with a slot that supports up to 32GB class 6 SD card.
- There is a built-in lithium polymer rechargeable battery that has 2 hours of continuous operation.
- Works well with MAC and Windows computers if your systems are updated to the newer models.
- GB will make it look like your computer cannot find the camera when attached.
- I have use other action cameras like the GoPro which is a great product, but I wanted an action camera that could be more of a family vacation and everyday fun action camera, not hardcore X games camera that would give me a view on both what I was looking at and the reaction of the person doing it without having to buy two cameras because of the double cost, but also because I’m not a video or sound editor.
- I am happy to say the Chameleon fit that need better then I ever could have planed for and the combination of the action in front of you and the reaction of the person at the same time is incredible.
- No other action camera I have found can do this without buying two of them and spending double the money.
- It also so easy to use anyone can be a pro user in seconds, because all you do is slide one button and its up and running.
- You don’t have to edit anything, its ready to view the second after you use it.
- The split screen video when I viewed it on my smart TV was awesome and the sound is synced perfectly and clear.
- I found all of the attachments easy to use and they fit almost everything you can think of putting them on.
- If you want a fun camera that easy to use that gives you two cameras in one that’s great for family fun, skate or snow boarding and other fun activities.
- If your more of a hardcore X games person that’s into BASE jumping and other extreme sports this may not be perfect camera for you and you may want to look at either the GoPro or Contour models.
- There is a switch that will let you change the orientation of the two video streams (side by side or top and bottom).
- I was able to use a 64GB Sandisk Ultra MicroSDXC, however you have to make sure that it is formatted to FAT32.
- By default these cards are formatted to exFAT and the camera is not compatible with that format.
DJI Matrice 600 Pro Hexacopter With Remote Controller
- The airframe is equipped with the latest DJI technologies, including the A3 Pro flight controller, Lightbridge 2 HD transmission system, Intelligent Batteries and Battery Management system.
- All Zenmuse cameras and gimbals are natively compatible and full integration with third party software and hardware make the M600 Pro ideal for professional aerial photography and industrial applications.
- Superlative Performance The A3 Pro Flight Controller has triple modular redundancy and diagnostic algorithms that compare sensor data from three sets of GNSS units, with additional analytical redundancies for a total of six.
- A new dampening system for the A3’s modules enable precise control of multi-rotor aircraft, providing accurate data for stable flight performance.
- Compatibility with D-RTK GNSS means that the A3 Pro can withstand magnetic interference, providing centimeter-level accuracy, suitable for various industrial applications.