Denver Electronics WCT-3004
- Measured by the capabilities of image and video recording, the variant WCT is a device of the entry-level class for outdoor use, but also for the observation of flora and fauna in the own garden or the unobtrusive protection of the object.
- Nevertheless, the camera can use a considerable number of 48 infrared LEDs for taking pictures in the dark.
- In addition, a remote control should support the uncomplicated handling of the administration.
- Photos are taken in a widescreen format of 120 degrees, with one shot per draw and the interval for periodic shots can range from one second to 24 hours.
- Attention is also warranted with the good result on the product homepage: The logo of the platform is only like the label of Stiftung Warentest at first glance.
Kleiner Test Denver Wct 3004
Nur 640×360, weil es mehr für so ein Video nicht braucht. 🙂 Meine anderen Wildkamera-Tests: www.youtube.com/results?q=
Denver Wct Vildtkamera
Da info på nettet om betjeningen af Denver vildtkamera er meget sparsomt, vil Bech Video prøve at vise de mest basale ting for at
https://www.goophoto.com/denver-electronics-wct-3004.htmlhttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/denver-electronics-wct-3004.jpghttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/denver-electronics-wct-3004-150x150.jpgHouse Garden DesignDenver,Denver Electronics,Electronics,result,shot
Nevertheless, the camera can use a considerable number...
SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features