Crazy Special-Cam 3
- When you take a closer look, however, the price is immediately put into perspective: the photo trap can be used directly because all the components required are included in the complete package.
- In the photos, the night shots were rich in contrast and well lit.
- The model is high quality and easy to operate.
- Thanks to its camouflage pattern, the Seissiger Special-Cam 3 can be used as a hard-to-find photo trap to take pictures of animals in the wild, but can also be used to monitor a house or factory grounds.
- It has an invisible LED infrared flash for night shots in black and white.
- At 14.7 x 12.2 x 8.4cm, it is handy and weighs just 396 grams.
- Alternatively, an external 6V connection can supply the necessary energy; SD cards are compatible up to a volume of 32GB.
- The product can be directly put into operation via control buttons and a multi-language menu.
- A two-inch color TFT screen allows you to view stored images as well as control and adjust camera settings.
- Access to the menu can be password protected.
- Images and video recordings are triggered by an integrated motion sensor or by remote control, also a time-lapse mode is possible.
- A maximum of 30 photos are shot every second, between one and three shots are made per draw.
- Date, time, moon phase, temperature and battery condition can be traced in the picture stamp.
- Flash and motion sensor have a range of up to 20 meters.
- According to the manufacturer, a standby mode of up to 9 months is possible.
- So far, there are no results or customer reviews for this product on Amazon.
- A 100 Euro more expensive copy with GPRS function is also available.
Seissiger Wildkamera Special Cam 3 Gprs
Zum Produkt: www.frankonia.de/Wildkamera+Special–Cam–3+GPRS/SEISSIGER/Ansicht.html?Artikelnummer=
Inbetriebnahme Supersim (Susi.Eu) Mit Seissiger Special Cam G Hd Mp
inbetriebnahme der Wildkamera-Multinetz-Prepaid-SIM-Karte “SuperSIM” (SuSi.eu) mit Wild- und Überwachungskamera