- The practical microphone input has been saved as well as the GPS and the Bluetooth function.
- As a result, you can not pair your smartphone with the ROAM.
- The sound recording was significantly dampened, making disturbing wind noise at higher speeds less significant.
- It offers the simplest handling in terms of video recording: Once pull the slipcase, and then the cam turns on and automatically starts the recording.
- The picture quality is ok, but it is affected by the ambient light.
- For this convince the practical accessories package and extras like the integrated laser pointer.
- The fact that the device is waterproof is self-evident, but contributes to the positive overall impression.
- The brushed aluminum look of the ROAM is offered in subtle black, but also in bright blue, red and yellow.
- Technical featuresIn addition to the nice appearance of the housing, the focus is on tightness, as an action camera is exposed to very special environmental influences.
- The manufacturer guarantees a dust resistance and a water protection according to IPX7.
- In other words, IPX7 stands for a depth of one meter for the duration of 30 minutes.
- But this does not mean spray or jet water that hits the housing at high speed.
- As a result, you can easily forget about surfing, sailing, cycling in heavy rain and high speed, and other hard water sports.
- A locking recording switch provides continuous or interrupted (different time intervals) recordings.
- The flush-mounted lens offers a wide-angle perspective of 170 degrees with a light intensity of F2.8.
- The integrated lithium-ion battery is said to run for two hours and requires a charging time of three hours.
- A microphone is integrated and a tripod thread also exists.
- RecordingsThe maximum resolution of 1,080p takes place in the habitual 125-degree fisheye perspective.
- At 170 degrees, 960p and 720p movies can shoot at 25 or 30 frames per second.
- The microphone sensitivity could be a bit higher, according to some buyers, since the recordings are very quiet.
- Purchase recommendationThe fun? certainly comes with the Contour ROAM not too short and the recording quality should be fully acceptable in less critical consideration.
- Competing GoPro models are not much better, but much more expensive.
- Attachment Contour’s proprietary rail mount system makes the Roam compatible with both Contour and Contour mounts supplied with accessories.
- Contour Plus The Contour Plus is a visual treat: a brushed aluminum housing, high-quality plastic and an in-line finish justify the high price.
Contour Roam 3 Vs Roam 2 Vs Roam 1 Hd
Today we are doing a comparison looking at the Contour Roam 1 vs Roam 2 vs Roam 3 List of Cameras: ————————————
Contour Roam Helmet Camera Full Review With Sample Clips
My downloadable sample clips are available here: goo.gl/B61fii If you like the look of the Contour 3, you can buy one below:
ContourROAM Hands-free HD Camcorder
- Just mount up the Roam by Contour and record exactly what you see.
- As the river tightens down into a maelstrom of foam, or the trail opens up next to a ravine as you shred your way through the back country, the Roam is there to record your adventures.