- The practical microphone input has been saved as well as the GPS and the Bluetooth function.
- As a result, you can not pair your smartphone with the ROAM.
- The sound recording was significantly dampened, making disturbing wind noise at higher speeds less significant.
- It offers the simplest handling in terms of video recording: Once pull the slipcase, and then the cam turns on and automatically starts the recording.
- The picture quality is ok, but it is affected by the ambient light.
- For this convince the practical accessories package and extras like the integrated laser pointer.
- The fact that the device is waterproof is self-evident, but contributes to the positive overall impression.
- The brushed aluminum look of the ROAM is offered in subtle black, but also in bright blue, red and yellow.
- Technical featuresIn addition to the nice appearance of the housing, the focus is on tightness, as an action camera is exposed to very special environmental influences.
- The manufacturer guarantees a dust resistance and a water protection according to IPX7.
- In other words, IPX7 stands for a depth of one meter for the duration of 30 minutes.
- But this does not mean spray or jet water that hits the housing at high speed.
- As a result, you can easily forget about surfing, sailing, cycling in heavy rain and high speed, and other hard water sports.
- A locking recording switch provides continuous or interrupted (different time intervals) recordings.
- The flush-mounted lens offers a wide-angle perspective of 170 degrees with a light intensity of F2.8.
- The integrated lithium-ion battery is said to run for two hours and requires a charging time of three hours.
- A microphone is integrated and a tripod thread also exists.
- RecordingsThe maximum resolution of 1,080p takes place in the habitual 125-degree fisheye perspective.
- At 170 degrees, 960p and 720p movies can shoot at 25 or 30 frames per second.
- The microphone sensitivity could be a bit higher, according to some buyers, since the recordings are very quiet.
- Purchase recommendationThe fun? certainly comes with the Contour ROAM not too short and the recording quality should be fully acceptable in less critical consideration.
- Competing GoPro models are not much better, but much more expensive.
- Attachment Contour’s proprietary rail mount system makes the Roam compatible with both Contour and Contour mounts supplied with accessories.
- Contour Plus The Contour Plus is a visual treat: a brushed aluminum housing, high-quality plastic and an in-line finish justify the high price.
Contour Roam 3 Vs Roam 2 Vs Roam 1 Hd
Today we are doing a comparison looking at the Contour Roam 1 vs Roam 2 vs Roam 3 List of Cameras: ————————————
Contour Roam Helmet Camera Full Review With Sample Clips
My downloadable sample clips are available here: goo.gl/B61fii If you like the look of the Contour 3, you can buy one below:
ContourROAM Hands-free HD Camcorder
- Just mount up the Roam by Contour and record exactly what you see.
- As the river tightens down into a maelstrom of foam, or the trail opens up next to a ravine as you shred your way through the back country, the Roam is there to record your adventures.
The practical microphone input has been saved as well as the GPS and the Bluetooth function. As a result, you can not pair your smartphone with the ROAM. The sound recording was significantly dampened, making disturbing wind noise at higher speeds less significant. It offers the simplest handling in terms of video...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features