Casio Exilim EX-FR100
- Whether climbing, hiking, cycling or fishing, the Casio EXILIM EX-FR100 is a great choice for outdoor adventures.
- It is designed so that you can use it as a normal camera.
- Tilt the display, which also serves as a controller, 180 degrees, you can see yourself and take selfies.
- Or you can separate the camera and the controller and get completely new possibilities.
- The EXILIM EX-FR100 is equipped with WiFi and Bluetooth.
- This not only allows you to view photos, but also share them.
- Strong and weakThe camera is specially made for outdoor use and is shock, dust and water resistant.
- The EXILIM EX-FR 100 really gets exciting with its extensive range of accessories.
- Through the underwater housing, you can also shoot photos when it gets wet, for example while diving or surfing.
- The high-speed series function can also record movement sequences.
- On the 3-inch display, you can check your results directly.
- In any case, a comparison is worthwhile here, as the camera on the manufacturer’s side is not only available for significantly less, but also in three colors.
- The scope of supply includes a carabiner loop for securing the camera and controller and a tripod nut for all common tripod screws.
Casio Exilim Fr100 How To Use
Let’s enjoy freestyle shooting! Have more fun with accessories! www.exilim.com/en/go_adventure/
[Vlog] Product Feature Casio Exilim Ex Fr
CASIO EXILIM EX-FR100 (White) Digital Camera With 10.2 MP With 3.0-Inch LCD International Version (No Warranty) [JAPAN Import]
- I write this while my wife is feeling very dissapointed in all the photos and videos we lost today, the cameras are lost and may be replaced at great cost, but the memories can not be retrieved.
- You would think that a waterproof camera can be trusted to protect the inner components including the memory card.
- You would think that you can trust a camera that boasts waterproofing to be able to protect the memory card inside.
- Worst of all, this means we have also lost the most important thing, the memory of the days events as we took so many photos and videos.
- But if you want to go anywhere near water (despite its advertising of using it submerged without the water bubble accesory that lets it submerge to 40m) then stay away from this unless you like taking time to take photos and videos the whole day just to destroy them all in one shot.
- Imagine if this was your family, Imagine that you had lost the day’s worth of photos of your loved ones, your children having fun together.
Whether climbing, hiking, cycling or fishing, the Casio EXILIM EX-FR100 is a great choice for outdoor adventures. It is designed so that you can use it as a normal camera. Tilt the display, which also serves as a controller, 180 degrees, you can see yourself and take selfies. Or you can separate...email@example.comAdministratorGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features