Canon XH A1s
- The small improvements compared to the old XHA1 are partly noticeable in the handling, but a new, fresh and better HDV image does not deliver them unfortunately.
- In addition, the XH A1S has an optical image stabilizer.
- The video camera has a lens with a 20x optical zoom, which has focal lengths of 32.5 to 650 millimeters (small picture).
- The compatibility with memory cards is still available.
- The videos are recorded at a frame rate of 50i or 25F in HDV-1080i format.
- Syncable controlsThe Canon XH A1S has separate collars for sharp, zoom and iris.
- The controls can – this is new – be controlled synchronously.
- There are some presets for sharpness and zoom speed available.
- Good sound recordings should be provided by an external stereo microphone and two independently controllable XLR audio inputs and the manual limiter.
Canon Xh A1s Professional Camera Review
This is the review of the Canon XH–A1s Broadcast Camera. More videos on this camera coming soon, also check out our other video
Canon Xh As Test Footage
All footage was shot at 1080/30p. I used the 3-way color corrector in Final Cut Pro to color correct, I also added 2.35:1 letterboxing.