- Canon’s XF400, introduced by Canon in September 2017, is one of a total of five new video cameras from the manufacturer, featuring new features.
- The XF400 comes with a compact housing, a fast autofocus and a high resolution therefore.
- It is suitable for professional or semi-professional users as well as for ambitious amateur users who are willing to invest some money in their hobby.
- For excellent picture quality, the zoom lens with fifteen -fold zoom, which is equipped with Super UD lenses to prevent unwanted color fringes.
- For blur-free shots even when the camera is moving a funfachsiger image stabilizer is integrated.
- A wide-DR mode with a high dynamic range allows optimal reproduction of details in bright and medium-sized image areas.
- The image control is either on the 3.5-inch touch screen or via the swivel viewfinder.
- Thanks to an Ethernet connection, the XF400 is network-ready and can therefore be controlled in the studio via a computer.
- In addition, the operation should be possible by means of a Mobilfunkgerates.
- Value for moneyWith small dimensions that can be downsized by the grip and many helpful features, the XF400 will make many videographers’ hearts beat faster.
- However, they must be prepared to spend around 3,000 euros.
- The wait, so much was already betrayed, was worthwhile.
- Exactly two years it took the technology of the photo cameras again slightly to improve and to pack in another housing.
- Competing product from Sony, the PMW-F3, which we take a closer look at here.
- The movie and the eye The size of the sensor should match that of a classic 35 mm film camera.
- Always useful are practical features like pre-recording.
- Beginners benefit from recording aids and numerous automatic mechanisms.
- SAMSUNG HMX-H 200 Besides the JVC-Duo HM 300/330 and the Panasonic SDX 1, the 450 Euro H 200 is the cheapest Cam in the.
- The 54-degree optics provide a wide viewing angle, in the distance looks the H 200 via 20-fold magnification.
- Panasonic HDC-SD20 Contrary to the tradition of the house, the SD20 does not have three, but only an image sensor; In keeping with tradition, the lens is equipped with an optical image stabilizer, which is one of the most convincing on the market.
- INPUT Many filmmakers remain loyal to the chosen brand – as long as they are not disappointed.
- Canon has also rediscovered the accessories with the successful compact cams in HD.
- The rectangular film image may not form a rhombus or a parallelogram, but an equilateral rectangle.
- Thus, it is usually not possible to reproduce the film image in full format.
- It can have: Photo function – a nice side effect for filmmakers who do not own a digital still camera.
- Unnoticed: Digital zoom: 100 or even 900x magnification results in completely unsightly images.
- Much more important is the actual optical focal length range of the lens.
Canon Xf400 Review Test // Should You Get It?
In this grossly overexposed video review, I talk about the Canon XF400 that I recently purchased, and validate whether or not I’m
Canon Xf Your Questions Answered
After our all-too-brief introduction to the Canon XF400 and XF405 you guys had some great questions regarding it’s specs. Here we 4Khttps://www.goophoto.com/canon-xf400.htmlhttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/canon-xf400.jpghttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/canon-xf400-150x150.jpgCamcordercamera,Canon,features,film,image,image stabilizer,lens,Panasonic,zoom