- Both are powerful but compact and have a 20x zoom, excite with a power of F1.8, which also applies in the telephoto range.
- Diverse interfaces and wireless part-time code, Genlock and 3G-SDI interfaces enable broadcast applications.
- Since Wi-Fi is integrated, the movie can be quickly transferred to an external device such as a smartphone or tablet and viewed there.
- The recordings can also be transferred directly to an FTP server.
- Lens construction that inspires From twelve lenses, the high-quality lens is composed, is well-corrected and impresses with an incredible sharp and a very pleasant bokeh.
- Bildkontrolle hoch 2With the help of the 3.5-inch OLED display, which receives commands via touch and with a resolution of 1,230,000 pixels provides a razor-sharp image, optimal image control is possible.
- It can adjust the brightness, contrast, color and sharpness of the monitor, has in the live view the perfect control of the image detail and with a peaking function also a Fokusierhilfe.
- In strong sunlight you can use the additional, electronic viewfinder, which can be set up to 68 degrees vertically.
- As compact as the XF 200 comes along, it contains the full range of modern professional recording features.
- Aperture, zoom and sharp are seamlessly adjustable on the three lens rings.
Canon Xf205 Professional Camcorder
Shop at B H: bit.ly/CanonXF200Series Canon’s Larry Thorpe introduces the new XF205 professional camcorder, a compact
Canon Xf Review
Canon XF-205 is the advance version of XF-105. The body of XF-205 is slimmer than XF-105 and the lens control is more humanity.
Canon XF205 High Definition Professional 1080p Camcorder, 20x Optical Zoom, 3.5″ OLED Display, Wi-Fi, HDMI/Ethernet/HD-SDI/3G-SDI
- An eight-blade circular aperture provides natural and visually pleasing bokeh.
- Three separate rings control focus, zoom and iris settings.
- HD-SDI ports handle video with embedded audio and time code data for monitoring and recording of frame rates up to 30fps, and a new 3G-SDI port supports 1080p video at frame rates up to 60 fps.
- Time code I/O helps ensure frame-accurate sync during editing and post-production.
Both are powerful but compact and have a 20x zoom, excite with a power of F1.8, which also applies in the telephoto range. Diverse interfaces and wireless part-time code, Genlock and 3G-SDI interfaces enable broadcast applications. Since Wi-Fi is integrated, the movie can be quickly transferred to an external device such...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features