- The Canon XF 200 showed no Moireeprobleme, it trumps with faster, more reliable focus on and lost in fast focal length shifts the target hardly ever out of focus.
- The image stabilizer grabs very good especially with telephoto shots.
- On the other hand, it also develops a life of his own and starts especially in hybrid mode.
- Even the 3.5-inch display with a resolution of as many as 1,230,000 pixels contributes to a very good appearance.
- Lens construction on an exceptionally high levelWith twelve lenses arranged in ten groups each other, the high-quality lens is assembled.
- The whole is supported by the 20x zoom, which allows a maximum focal length of 576 millimetric equivalent.
- In the wide angle range are the filmmaker 28.8 millimeters available.
- For the macro shots you can zoom in on his subject ten millimeters, otherwise the closest focus is 60 centimeters.
- You can adjust the brightness, contrast, color and sharpness of the monitor.
- In strong sunlight, you can access the additional, electronic viewfinder.
- It has a size of 0.45 inches, also 1,230,000 pixels and can be set up vertically by up to 68 degrees.
- The movies are saved as MXF or MP4 on a CompactFlash card.
- Time-lapse and slow motion images are also possible as well as still images, which are stored separately on an SD, SDHC or SDXC.
- Another highlight: an infrared recording mode with an improved IR lamp.
- Of course, there is also Wi-Fi and a LAN interface, so you can immediately transfer and share the recordings.
- Around 3,500 EUR will have to be put on the table for the magnificent video camera.
- It has even more connection options for studio use, such as timecode and genlock.
Canon Xf200 Review
Why Buy A Canon Xf In ?
We run through the main advantages of the Canon XF200, as ask the question “Is it worth buying in 2016?”. More Info: www.4K
Canon XF200 High Definition Professional Camcorder
The Canon XF 200 showed no Moireeprobleme, it trumps with faster, more reliable focus on and lost in fast focal length shifts the target hardly ever out of focus. The image stabilizer grabs very good especially with telephoto shots. On the other hand, it also develops a life of his own...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features