- The strong and the weak The XA15 records videos in Full HD at 35 Mbps in 50p, which means it delivers 50 real frames per second.
- This achieves a high image quality, which is further supported by the Hi-UD glass (Hi Index Ultra Low Dispersion) used in the lens.
- By this glass chromatic aberrations should be avoided as much as possible.
- If desired, videos can be recorded simultaneously in AVCHD and MP4 formats.
- The lens has an impressive 20x optical zoom and covers an aperture range from f / 1.8 to f / 16.
- The focus adjustment can be done either manually or via various autofocus modes.
- Image stabilization takes place via a dynamic IS mode in five axes.
- Value for money In addition to the technical features, the XA15 will probably also be interesting due to its compact housing and low weight.
- Interested parties from October 2017 for an amount of around 2,000 euros.
- Again, the practical tip: Practice much and collect your own experience.
- In the multi-field measurement, several image areas are selected and weighted differently.
- Neither of them can ever take advantage of them.
- What is better – a fixed 14x Fujinon optics or a replaceable Zeiss lens with Zwolffach zoom?
- A quick focal length change is not possible here and should be left to the Bolex models with nosepiece.
- The Bolex B8 has two lenses, the D8L three on the revolver.
- If you grow a Bolex, you should give the old version without built-in light meter priority, so you are not affected by the aging of the light meter.
Canon Xa15 Vs Panasonic Hc X1000
New Semi-Professional Camcorder By Canon – XA15. Canon XA15 vs Panasonic HC-X1000 Music by LFZ – Popsicle [NCS Release
Canon Xa Vs Sony Fdr Ax
Two Semi-Professional Camcorder Canon XA15 vs Sony FDR-AX700 Actual prices are set by individual dealers and may vary.