Canon Legria HV40
- The uncomfortable in the operation tape can not only be easily archive, thanks to MPEG-2 compression recordings on the PC are also easy to edit.
- Innovations of the AVCHD competition such as improved photosensitivity or a movable viewfinder had the single-chip top model, however, stood well to face.
- Pictures of this device series look absolutely the same and only the price can decide which model is bought at the dealer.
- This also makes it possible to take pictures overhead or in other unusual positions that can always be followed on the display.
- But Canon has thought of an electronic viewfinder, which in turn is well resolved (123,000 pixels to 0.27 inches).
- Above that, the potential users of the HV40 will be very happy, the viewfinder promises a good control over the images regardless of the ambient light.
- Image and aperture effects Also, the Canon Legria HV40 is well equipped and also offers manual adjustment options.
- Its lens has a 10x optical zoom and even a 200x digital zoom.
- However, the digital zoom should be used as rarely as possible, as it generally reduces the image quality significantly.
- They can be used, for example, to adjust wipers or take pictures in just one color or in sepia.
- The image quality can be changed electronically, so that contrasts, colors and sharpness are enhanced or skin tones are softened.
- The video always records the Legria HV40 from Canon on mini-DV tape.
- Photos can also be optionally saved to Mini-SD.
- The high quality and color fidelity of high definition is best experienced, if the images are not enlarged too much.
- The Legria HV40 also provides the progressive HD mode, with which 25 frames per second can be recorded.
- The progressive mode promises particularly high-quality images that have hardly any image interference.
- The ease of use should increase, for example, the so-called Custom button.
- It can be assigned freely selectable functions such as focus, exposure or audio level, making it always accessible.
- The sharp can also be done manually, with a focus wizard with enlargement and peaking ensures that the effortlessly succeed.
- Manual settings possibleFurther design options are provided by the Canon Legria HV40’s CINE mode, which gives videos a cinema look.
- In addition, the exposure can also be done manually (Av, Tv).
- The sound recordings can also be adjusted manually.
Canon Legria Hv40
This short sequence was filmed on Saturday September 12th 2009 at a level crossing near Ingatestone, Essex. The camera is a
Canon Vixia Hv
Der Vogel is nur so zahm weil er voll gegen meine fensterscheibe geflogen ist. Naja alle die überlegen sich die Canon Legria HV40https://www.goophoto.com/canon-legria-hv40.htmlCamcorderCanon,Canon Legria,digital zoom,image,image quality,Legria,manual,mode,quality,viewfinder,zoom