Canon Legria HF S11
- And like the HF S10 also shows the 11er here light surfaces in fine details.
- Overall, the sharp was at a slightly lower level, possibly the result of another vote.
- In addition to the sharpest still images convincing his video picture quality, but also convenient features like the pre-recording pleased.
- However, we wanted to have even more consistency in the operation, a cleaner scaling and perhaps a more practical housing.
- It has a 10x optical zoom and an optical image stabilizer, which should have been significantly improved compared to the previous model, the HF S10.
- The recordings are recorded in AVCHD format on a large internal flash memory that holds 64 gigabytes of data.
- The videos are recorded and stored at the maximum data transfer rate of 24 Mbps.
- Photos can also be taken with the HF S11, which are resolved into 3264 x 2456 pixels.
- Variety of FeaturesThe Canon HF S11 has a monitor that measures 2.7 inches diagonally and a revised face recognition feature.
- In addition, a night mode was integrated, which should ensure a good video quality when shooting in low light conditions.
- It pays the mode ” high-speed AF ” with a particularly fast focus is made possible.
- In addition, the user of the HF S11 will find the ” Pre-rec function ”, with which a few seconds of recording will be saved before the shutter has been printed.
- From a video, you can also create a series of series, from which the perfect moment of recording can be easily cut out.
- And when searching video footage that has already been captured, a facial recognition tool assists in putting together the moments of the clips that show faces.
- As a successor to the HF S10, the new HF S11 was allowed to cost around 1500 euros.
- It should – based purely on the technical data – provide a very good picture quality, but is not necessarily recommended for beginners in the digital video work: High-definition recordings require a very powerful computer and editing programs.
- GB is the HFS10, and the model with the highest number, the HF S100, has – like the two sisters – an SD card slot that has to be fed with memory cards.
- In terms of functionality, the HF S 11 is based on the smaller brother HF S 10; the “smaller one” here refers to the storage capacity that Canon has doubled for the 11er to 64 gigabytes (GB).
- It fits around six and a half hours of HD video in the best of good (24 megabits per second, Mbit / s).
Canon Vixia Hf S11 Camcorder Review
Chris Hardwick and Kevin Pereira review the Canon HFS11 camcorder that features the DIGIC DV3 image processor, 64 gigs of
Test Canon Legria Hfs Riedited Dec…Mt
test canon legria HFS11 riedited dec.27.09.m2t.https://www.goophoto.com/canon-legria-hf-s11.htmlCamcorderaddition,Canon,Canon Legria,data,Legria,Legria HF,quality,recording,video
And like the HF S10 also shows the 11er here light surfaces in fine details. Overall, the sharp was at a slightly lower level, possibly the result of another vote. In addition to the sharpest still images convincing his video picture quality, but also convenient features like the pre-recording pleased. However, we...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features