Canon Legria HF R88
- The lens has a 32x optical zoom, which can be manually or automatically controlled via a smart zoom assistant.
- With a focal length between 2.8 and 89.6 millimeters, an aperture of f / 1.8 – f / 4.5 allows for shots even in poor light conditions.
- The focusing distance starts at 10 millimeters and is set via the touch function of the 3.0-inch LC display.
- At a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080 pixels, videos are produced at a rate of either 25 or 50 frames or 50 fields per minute.
- The change of frame rate while recording allows a flexible change between slow-motion and time-lapse recordings.
- As a technical delicacy, a five-axis image stabilizer contributes significantly to recording quality and reduces camera shake and motion blur in situations with high dynamics, in pursuit of subjects in the telephoto range or when sighting at close range.
- The amount exceeds the financial cost of the simplest sister model by just over a third – there is a more detailed technical equipment for more ease of use.
- Of the many cameras weed during the year, ten are in the lead group.
- Our Top 10 (with construction-like models, there are 13 cameras) we have compared in our review again.
- This year, three cameras are tied (160 points) on the winner’s podium and can be called “best of the year”: twice Canon (XA20 and HF G30) and once Panasonic (HC-X929).
Testvideo Canon Legria Hf R88 – Allesbeste.De
Lesen Sie den Testbericht: “Der beste günstige Camcorder” – www.allesbeste.de/test/der-beste-guenstige-camcor…
Camcorder Canon Legria Hf R Unboxing And Overviewwww.youtube.com/watch?v=pqW4-kUZoyQ
My first video camera soon spread videotest this camera. First impression – a soft picture, good stabilization, lots of scene …https://www.goophoto.com/canon-legria-hf-r88.htmlhttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/canon-legria-r88.jpghttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/canon-legria-r88-150x150.jpgCamcordercamera,Canon,Canon Legria,frame,Legria,Legria HF,recording
The lens has a 32x optical zoom, which can be manually or automatically controlled via a smart zoom assistant. With a focal length between 2.8 and 89.6 millimeters, an aperture of f / 1.8 – f / 4.5 allows for shots even in poor light conditions. The focusing distance starts at...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features