Canon Legria HF R506
- Stiftung-Warentest-Redaktion: Constructional to Canon Legria HF R56.
- Both should primarily address cinematic documenting parents.
- Parents indicate the date of birth, weight and height, as well as other data for up to three children, and attach an album to each child.
- This can be spared with stamps and animations.
- Only 235 grams weighs the Cam, which is very good in the hand.
- Simple and uncomplicated you should be able to record the important family events.
- With the Baby Mode, you create an album for each child with the life events and dates.
- Unlike the R56, you can not easily share the pictures and movies online with the rest of the family.
- So it means: first transferred to the PC using the USB cable and then on Facebook and Co.
- Mediocre picture qualityThe optics used in the R506 are the same.
- Thus, the filmmaker has an enormous focal length range of, translated into the small format, 32, 5 to 1853 millimeters at your disposal.
- Interior and landscape shots are just as successful as detailed shots from a cityscape.
- In addition, you can also fall back on the optical image stabilizer, which compensates for small wobbly.
- On the other hand, what reduces the image quality is the sensor, which is a bit too small.
- Although you can film in Full HD with 50 fields, but should do without photos.
- ConclusionWith 270 EUR, the new entry-level camera is rated.
Canon Legria Hf R 506 Review
video and review of a recently purchased camera what’s it like functions and ability’s. 32 x zoom lens – 2.8 – 89.6 mm – f/1.8-4.5
Canon Legria Hf R Film Look Test
The image stabilization only camcorder “Powered IS,, mod Tele and wide runnig shot! (1080p) Thanks for watching ▻If you like ithttps://www.goophoto.com/canon-legria-hf-r506.htmlCamcorderCanon,Canon Legria,Legria,Legria HF