Canon Legria HF M306
- In standby always ready to shoot and also equipped with the ‘Pre REC’ system.
- And to ensure a good HD experience here is a larger and therefore more sensitive CMOS installed, also an optical image stabilizer is available.
- Although this added value is also reflected in the price, better results are achieved.
- Thanks to the Scene Detection function, the Legria HF M306 recognizes the most frequent recording situations, such as a family celebration or sunset, and automatically adjusts its settings.
- The pre-recording option will automatically start to film before the trigger is pressed, so that no important moment is lost.
- Although the M 306 lacks a microphone input, it does offer a headphone output for controlling the internal sound transducer, which can be controlled manually.
- In low light, it rustled clearly what the 306er maintained in the interior.
- The zoom range> is 14.7-fold in the middle field, the smallest focal length> of 35 millimeters, however, could be a little smaller.
- Thanks to the accessory shoe, you can use an external microphone or auxiliary film light.
Canon Hd Legria Hf M306 Test
Canon HD Legria HF M306 test shoots.
Canon Legria Hf M Unboxing
This is the unboxing and a tour of my new Canon HF M306 HD camcorder. If there’s anyone interested I will make a review on it, so