Canon Legria HF G30
- Canon has managed the balancing act between professional operation, good picture quality and compactness.
- The HF G30 impresses with naturally sharp and bright images, brilliant colors, universal lens and many professional features.
- If you insist on a real film tool with the best handling, you will not pass the HF G30.
- Not only the viewfinder but also the display are a lone consumer tip.
- Here is just (almost) everything right up to the fantastic 20-fold optics.
- The HF G30 impresses with naturally sharp and bright pictures, universal lens as well as many professional features.
- We wanted to have a quicker operating concept at one point or another, some features are just awkward to use.
- The touch screen is used creatively, there are no operating barriers in viewfinder operation, and many details such as the use of the internal microphone, the sound characteristics, the activation of the focusing aids or the connection panel are well thought out.
- A 20x zoom with extreme wide angle is unparalleled, especially as the picture quality does not have to suffer from fees.
- In the other disciplines, the camera keeps up well with the competition.
- It lets himself be remotely controlled via Wi-Fi, takes slow-motion and time-lapse shots and, thanks to a large monitor, it lets his eyes glimpse on already made videos.
- The user can focus using a lens ring or touch screen.
- In addition, the video can be wirelessly transferred to smartphones, tablets or uploaded to an FTP server.
- If you like good quality, but do not want to dig that deep, you’re well advised with the G30s.
- It is now available for sale and for around 1,500 EUR.
- The new battery generation harmonises well with older models.
- The meaning of this artificially induced incompatibility is clear.
- One should have no possibility, for newer models cheap external batteries, which still work perfectly on the HF G25.
- At least for now, HF G30-Filmer relies on original Canon accessories.
- UNDER SISTERS Regarding the functional elements in the menu 25er and 30er barely differ.
- Disadvantage: long filming out of hand tires, needs a lot of space in the photo bag.
Testing Out My Canon Legria Hf G30 Camcorder In Winter.
some scenery shots taken in Pietarsaari Finland. The setting`s have been on automatic exept contrast +1 sharpness +2 and colour
Studiotech The New Canon Hf G
Mark takes a look at one of the first Canon HF G30’s available and compares it with an earlier model, the popular HF G10. There ishttps://www.goophoto.com/canon-legria-hf-g30.htmlCamcorderCanon,Canon Legria,features,Legria,Legria HF,lens,professional,quality,touch screen