Canon EOS C500
- The Canon images have fallen and the C500 pleased to handle.
- Sensor quality and slow motion flatter the eye, the increased power consumption and operating temperature are the 4K recording module at the location of the handle to the load – there is room for improvement.
- Unfortunately, the operation can not keep up, so it remains at 81 points.
- The very compact dimensions of the housing without accessories amount to only about 160 x 180 x 180 millimeters.
- With display unit, carrying handle and battery, the basis weight increases without lens to just 2.9 kilograms.
- One can choose between the C500 with EF bayonet and the PL version.
- The latter offers connection possibilities for the common objectives of the industry.
- The Cinema Lock function then allows fast lens changes.
- The advantage is that the bayonet and not the lens rotates and thus automatically position the new lens correctly.
- The big strength of the modular EOS C500 lies in the 4K recording, which is done natively with 4,096 x 2,160 pixels.
- If one ignores the high initial costs, the professional field of application will be very clear at the latest here.
- For example, the compact camera can also be used for feature films, as in the advertising industry, where high-definition video productions are also taking place.
- Recording can be done on a CF memory card or on external storage media.
- In both sizes up to 120 frames can be recorded and if you like, you can also use the conventional Full HD resolution.
- Bottom lineThe EOS C500 offers the cinematographer a very special kind of top-class movie quality mobility, which, according to Canon, offers a lot of latitude in the exposure with the Log Gamma function.
Canon ‘Man And Beast’ Eos C500 Short Film
A compelling story of Dr. Alan Rabinowitz, Ph. D, who overcame the adversity of a severe stutter as a child. This short film was shot
Red Dragon Vs Canon C Test
Read more about our RED Dragon tests here – www.hurlbutvisuals.com/blog/2015/03/red-dragon-te… Includes 4K
Canon EOS C500 4K PAL Cinema Camera (EF Lens Mount) – International Version (No Warranty)
- The Canon EOS C500 integrates with time-tested feature film production workflows.
- As 4K RAW data is being recorded externally, you can record proxy files at 50 Mb/s to the camera’s internal CF card so rough-cut or dailies editing can begin immediately after a scene is complete.
- For the widest latitude for color correction in post-production, the camera offers Canon’s Log gamma mode, which results in excellent tonal reproduction in the highlight and lowlight regions of an image, and a greatly expanded dynamic range.
DURAGADGET Mini USB Retractable Data Transfer Sync Cable For Geonaute 360, Polaroid XS100/XS7/XS9, Hyundai MC2020, Screen Lens FHD & ACT-V-10001 Speed Cam
- Fully retractable cable keeps the cable tidy and makes for easy transportation.