Camsports EVO 1080 Pro
- However, this is too small for a good handling with gloves.
- In the image quality, they can not compete with the competition and shows many aberrations.
- The 60-gram camera is solid, dust-protected and waterproof to a depth of ten meters.
- The offered video quality fits the far too barren equipment: Only in situations with a warm little movement of scenery or camera, the Evo provides a reasonably usable image.
- It weighs only 60 grams and can be operated with a button on the housing top.
- Neither display nor WiFi Turning on the camera starts recording.
- By means of a vibration alarm you can feel, if the camera is running.
- So you do not have to keep an eye on them and can confidently mount them on the helmet.
- Due to the size of the device does not have a display.
- A wireless transfer of the data on a carried laptop, on a smart phone or tablet would certainly have been beneficial, because you could check so quickly and without circumstance, whether the recording is sitting or whether you should repeat everything again.
- However, you can get a WiFi Battery Pack, with which you can load the EVO HD Pro and transfer the recorded video to the smartphone.
- If necessary, you can also take HD pictures with 60 frames per second.
- Under the cover you can choose between the two modes with the help of a switch.
- There is also the slot for the micro SD card housed.
- A four gigabyte memory card is included.
- So there is a clip that includes the camera completely and can be pushed onto various adapter plates.
- The flat and curved adapter plates have 3M adhesive pads.
- A universal plate is equipped with a 1/4-inch tripod thread.
- ConclusionThe helmet camera is so small and light than any other actioncam.
- However, despite Full HD with less beautiful shots expected.
- Especially with strong movements it does not get along as well as it should.
- If necessary, the camera is waterproof up to ten meters and has a protective glass for the lens, which can be replaced.
- Speaking of prepa- ration: If you want to make the right basic settings, you have to edit a text file on the memory card.
- In practice, this sometimes causes a problem, because weather conditions can change unexpectedly.
- The video camera by Camsports is perfect for attaching to the helmet due to its finger format.
Camsports Evo Pro 1080 Tutoriel
Camsports Evo Pro Freifalltest
Die kleine, runden Camsports EVO HD Pro ist nicht größer als ein Feuerzeug und ist die perfekte Helmkamera für den Freifall. Hierhttps://www.goophoto.com/camsports-evo-1080-pro.htmlhttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/camsports-evo-1080-pro.jpghttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/camsports-evo-1080-pro-150x150.jpgAction Camscamera,card,helmet,memory card,Pro,video,Wifi
However, this is too small for a good handling with gloves. In the image quality, they can not compete with the competition and shows many aberrations. The 60-gram camera is solid, dust-protected and waterproof to a depth of ten meters. The offered video quality fits the far too barren equipment: Only in...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features