- The BlackVue DR650S-2CH provides evidence of situations occurring in front of or behind the car in the event of an accident on the road or in the parking lot.
- Due to its round shape, it looks quite inconspicuous and is therefore probably not immediately perceived as a dashcam from outside.
- The strong and the weak The DR650S-2CH sets itself apart from many other Dashcams, in particular through the GPS sensor, which allows logging of driven routes with the date, time and speed.
- This was especially interesting for users who are often traveling professionally and have to drive a logbook.
- For owners of Mac or Windows computers, BlackVue even provides software for this purpose.
- Recorded media can be sent directly to a computer or smartphone via a WiFi module.
- The video resolution of the camera is good 1,920? 1,080 in Full HD.
- The area covered by the wide-angle lens is either 129, 103 or 77 degrees.
- Complemented by the optional BlackVue Power Magic Pro, the dashcam can be used for long-term parking monitoring purposes, as this device prevents the car battery from being drained during camera operation.
- Value for moneyBecause of the possibility of driving a logbook and the combination of two cameras, the BlackVue differs from many competing models.
Blackvue Dr650gw 2ch Dash Camera Review 2016 Cloud Edition
The DR650GW is a top camera delivering on functionality and ease of use. It’s a top choice for many luxury vehicles because of it’s CC
Blackvue Drs Ch Dash Camera In Depth Review
BlackVue DR650s-2CH Dash Camera In-Depth Review Feel free to ask me anything about my setup in the comments below. 4K
BlackVue DR490-2CH Dual Channel Dash Cam | Full HD 1080p Front And Rear | 16GB SD Card Included, Supports Up To 128GB | Sony STARVIS CMOS Sensor | Power Magic Pro Included
- With our most powerful battery pack (Cellink Battery B), the energy efficient DR490-2CH can record for upwards of 20 hours in parking mode.
- The DR490-2CH also brings back memory card partitioning to the BlackVue lineup and lets you divide the normal, event, and parking folders to your preferences.
Blackvue New DR650S-2CH 64GB, Car Black Box/Car DVR Recorder, Cloud, Upto 128GB Support, Black (DR650S-2CH-64GB)
- I was hit by inattentive driver who refused to respond to his own insurance company after I filed a claim.
- It wasnât until I submitted my dash cam evidence to his insurance company that the other motorist accepted liability.
- Camera is discreet and high quality, all the features work and the video quality is superb.
- After a month or so, when I tried to remove the SD card for reformatting, I noticed that the camera had melted.
- For the past few days, I started noticing that while I am driving, the camera would abruptly shut off and restart.
- I also noticed that at random the GPS coordinates and speed are also not being recorded.
- The power cable in my car is not connected to the cigarette lighter plug in the car.
- You cannot see the license plate of the car right in front of you or behind you.
- Overall, this dash cam is nothing but an expensive piece of junk.
- But what use is it if the camera does not do what it is supposed to.
Canon TL-H37 37mm 1.5x Telephoto Converter Lens For HR10, HF10, HV10, HF100 Camcorders
EMemoryCards 8GB Ultra Fast 90MB/s Memory Card For Samsung VP HMX20C Camcorder | Class 10 SD SDHC
Buy for $ 15.95https://www.goophoto.com/blackvue-dr650s-2ch.htmlhttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/canon-telephoto-converter-lens-for-camcorders.jpghttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/canon-telephoto-converter-lens-for-camcorders-150x150.jpgDashcamsBlackVue,camera,dashcam