Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera
- Users coming from video DSLRs need to rethink their handling.
- Despite the compact format, the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera is high quality and easy to use.
- The picture quality is convincing and is up to and including 800 ISO really top.
- The other operation of the camera can be improved.
- For central image parameters you have to delve deeply into the menu.
- On the other hand, the Pocket Camera works hard against scenic work – and here it is in fact an impressive bargain.
- The files are too big, missing a strong compressed alternative.
- Since the image quality but convinced, the manufacturer brings the filmmaker in a dilemma: Blackmagic neglects operation and equipment in favor of video quality.
- The BMP can not just be unpacked and then taken on the trip.
- A dedicated amateur needs to think about which modules make filming easier.
- If I want to reduce the image to washed-out colors (which is sold in many places as a high cinematic quality), then I can do that with a little skill by software.
- At the BMC I get this washed out but forced.
- Then it is up to my art to make a good picture of it.
- Blackmagic does NOT provide any workflow on how to make pictures with real colors.
- Because not Blackmagic makes a good picture, but maybe me, if I master the complicated English-only da Vinci.
- But if you look at the many demo videos on the net, then almost all the examples are very bland.
- It remains to be desired that Blackmagic provides for rectification: either workflow examples or a camera-side setting possibility, even in the RAW real colors to get!
- High video qualityThe advantage of the film camera is obvious: it is so small that it fits in any pocket.
- This makes the camera particularly suitable for reporters who want to document inconspicuous important events.
- But even shots under close conditions are possible without having to miss cinema film quality.
- Thanks to the extended dynamic range, all sensor data for the color correction are retained, so that final are very authentic images.
- Thus, the videographers have countless, high quality glass optics at their disposal.
- The pictures can be admired very well on the back 3.5 inch large, high-resolution LCD display.
- Here you can zoom the image to a 1: 1 size to be able to focus exactly.
- ConclusionThe sensor is 12.8 x 7.02 millimeters a lot smaller than the full-frame sensor of a SLR camera.
- Therefore, one must also say honestly and openly that the quality is not really comparable.
- Its recording area is 12.48 by 7.0 millimeters, making it comparable to single-inch photo cameras.
- In particularly bright spots, even black spots appeared in the middle.
- Blackmagic, however, responded immediately and quickly narrowed the two problems.
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera Review Part 1
Cinematic London Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camerahttps://www.goophoto.com/blackmagic-design-pocket-cinema-camera.htmlhttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/blackmagic-design-pocket-cinema-camera.jpghttps://www.goophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/blackmagic-design-pocket-cinema-camera-150x150.jpgCamcorderBlackmagic,Blackmagic Design,camera,cinema,Cinema Camera,colors,film,image,pocket,quality,video
Users coming from video DSLRs need to rethink their handling. Despite the compact format, the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera is high quality and easy to use. The picture quality is convincing and is up to and including 800 ISO really top. The other operation of the camera can be improved. For central image...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features