Blackmagic Design Cinema Camera
- Brawley has followed the criticism of recent months closely.
- In any case, this includes a selection of lenses that you can change as needed.
- The Cinema Camera is famed for being the first camera that allows filmmakers to enter metadata.
- This information can be used by any editing software, making the job easier and faster.
- The touch screen saves the flip, because there you enter all relevant data to the scene in a flash.
- It is less about the speed of the storage medium than about available capacities and low weight.
- In addition, you can simply remove the small hard drive and connect it via HDD adapter to any PC or Mac.
- Thus, a high compatibility is given, which support the respective operating system by selectable file formats.
- Other standard connections support this high compatibility.
- You can use standard cables that are suitable for audio in 1/4 “format and a 3 GB / s SDI for direct monitoring on the set.
- A very compact aluminum housing with black rubber bends in the front and back area to facilitate the work by good grip and low weight.
- Whether you’re using it from the palm of your hand, on a tripod with two handles or using the sun visor for the capacitive display in the film control – the Cinema Camera will certainly always cut a fine figure.
- Initial ratingIn view of the relatively low purchase, which can be booked with 2,700 EUR and the enormous possibilities of using already existing lenses, the Cinema Camera should be considered the camera of choice for high-quality video recordings.
- How the device develops, is also in the hands of users.
- That’s why Brawley has a special message for all zoom readers, who gain experience with the Blackmagic Cinema Camera and encounter problems: “Let Blackmagic know what you think!” In the summer, the provider has for the first time set up its own forum.
- Already there are over 2,200 members, including Australian John Brawley.
[Review] Blackmagic Cinema Camera Ef Review
UPDATE: The BMCC has just been dropped to $1995 – an even better deal! Today we take a look at the Blackmagic Cinema
Blackmagic Cinema Camera Footage And Review!
HD footage and review of the Blackmagic Cinema Camera! The Blackmagic Cinema Camera or known as BMCC is a $1995 camera
Blackmagic Design Cinema Camera With EF Mount
- EF and ZE Compatible Lens Mount: use lenses from Canon, Zeiss and many more.
- Versatile Lens Options: choose the lens you need based on the creative style of your shot.
- The built in touchscreen lets you monitor, change settings, display audio and exposure metering and enter metadata directly on the camera!
- Only digital film cameras give you amazing cinematic images The reason the latest and most amazing television commercials, music videos and feature films look so good is because they’ve been shot with a digital film camera and then color corrected using DaVinci Resolve.
- Super 35mm Size Sensor If you need higher resolution, global shutter and a more creative depth of field then the Blackmagic Production Camera 4K models feature a large Super 35 size sensor and professional PL or EF lens mounts, so is the perfect choice.
- You get incredible Ultra HD images with 12 stops of dynamic range for feature film quality shooting.
Brawley has followed the criticism of recent months closely. In any case, this includes a selection of lenses that you can change as needed. The Cinema Camera is famed for being the first camera that allows filmmakers to enter metadata. This information can be used by any editing software, making the job...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features