- The Ausdom AD282 is a car camera with three main functions.
- On the one hand, it records images during the drive, whereby the oldest recordings are automatically overwritten by the loop function as soon as the memory card is full.
- In addition, the car camera is suitable for parking lot surveillance.
- Once you have selected this feature, a motion sensor automatically activates the recording as soon as something moves around your car.
- However, one should keep in mind when purchasing that the use of records with car cameras in court is not necessarily recognized.
- Strong and weakThe camera offers four different video resolutions up to full HD quality.
- The 130-degree wide-angle lens gives you a good overview.
- At only 7 x 6.3 x 3.1 centimeters, the driver’s vision is hardly affected.
Ausdom Ad282 Dash Cam 24 Hour Peace Of Mind
Ausdom AD282 Dash Cam 1. With 4M pixel CMOS sensor and supports 1296P full HD recording. 2. Utilizes the latest Ambarella
Ausdom Ad Dash Cam Review
Available at: amzn.to/2qgYyMc A good way to record footage from the road while driving. I like to modify this dashcam a bit withhttps://www.goophoto.com/ausdom-ad282.htmlDashcamscamera,function,recording