- With 20.1 x 13.2 x 3.8 centimeters and 363 grams small and narrow, the Ausdom AD260 barely obstructs the view even on the windshield.
- Despite the compact size, it delivers amazingly good pictures.
- You have the choice between photos in various image resolutions and six video resolutions up to full HD.
- Due to the 130 degree wide-angle lens, the camera provides a good overview.
- Whether it’s a car or a commercial vehicle, the AD260 can help reconstruct an accident in order to claim, even if the burden of proof of Dashcam recordings in court has not yet been clarified.
- Strong and weakThe operation is not always self-explanatory at first, but the system is quick to see through.
- Once connected, you only have to turn the ignition key and the camera starts.
- The recordings are stored on a micro SD card up to 64 GB, which is unfortunately not included.
- Practically, a shake also triggers the camera, which allows you to use the Ausdom to monitor your parked vehicle.
- They get a dashcam for that, which is rated positive by most Amazon customers.
- Supplied with a holder with suction cup, a charging cable for the cigarette lighter, a USB cable, software and a German user manual.
Ad260 Dashcam By Ausdom Review
There are quite a few things I like about this AD260 Dashcam by Ausdom, and a few things I think need improvement but all around I
Ausdom Ad Dash Cam Review, In Comparison With Gopro Hero+
Dash cam on top, gopro on bottom. *DISCLAIMER* This video was not uploaded in the quality it was shot in. I don’t know whathttps://www.goophoto.com/ausdom-ad260.htmlDashcamscable,camera,recordings,vehicle