- The Ausdom A261 is a small GPS car camera that does not affect your field of vision while driving.
- Once installed, the camera automatically starts recording when you turn the ignition key.
- The 130-degree wide-angle lens delivers good, expansive video in a variety of resolutions.
- Through the built-in speaker and the microphone, you can also comment while traveling, for example, to travel destinations.
- The videos are stored on a micro SD card, which is not included in the delivery.
- The loop function automatically overwrites older marks as soon as the memory card is full.
- As with most Dashcams, the A261 has a fuse that prevents overwriting in an accident so you can use the footage to reconstruct the action.
- However, whether they are admitted to the court for evidence is still to be treated with caution.
- Strong and WeakA practical feature is that you can include a custom text or license plate as a stamp in the video.
- However, the operation is not very easy, since the manual is included in German, but the menu according to the Amazon recessions only in English or Russian is available.
- Still, most Amazon buyers rated the little Dashcam well.
- The Dashcam comes with a holder with suction cup, a charging cable, a charging cable for the cigarette lighter, German user manual and software.
3 Car Dash Cams, Comparison Review Ausdom A261 2k, Viofo A118c, Sq8 Mini Hd
Ausdom A Dash Cam Review
You can purchase the camera from Gearbest at: goo.gl/WXl4fD Sample clips: 1296p Ultrawide 1080p.
AUSDOM AD260 2.7″ LCD Dash Cam FHD 1080P&1296P Dashboard Camera Car Camera
- The f/2.0 aperture ensures that the subject in focus is sharp and clear while the rest of the image is blurry.
Ausdom AD282 Dash Cam, 2.4″ LCD 2K Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Car Dvr With 1296 P Ambarella A7, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording, Night Vision, 16 GB Card
- And there is no manual removal required Memory card & Warranty: Maximum support for 64G memory card.
- You can even set up the recording time to the length of time you want.
- Memory: Micro SD cards up to 64GB (16G Micro SD card included) ,use class 10 high speed cards for best results.
AUSDOM Dash Cam A261, 1080P&1296P Car Cmera Dvr With GPS, G-Sensor ,WDR For Auto Record, 2 Inch View Screen Auto Car Dashboard Camera
- It has a g-sensor motion feature as well as a GPS recording function so that it will capture the video and location of all driving events.
- Technical Details:
Motion detection function for automatic recording of unexpected events.
- Auto power-on option to start recording video once the auto engine is started.
- This function will enable the HD dash cam to record video of the person or vehicle that may hit your car while it is parked.
- Night vision:Using superior Amarelle technology, it can capture the important details such as license plate number.
- If the memory card runs out of free memory, it will auto record over the old files.
- GPS Media Player supplied on AUSDOM web is compatible with OS windows 7 and windows 8 (May not compatible with all computers feature windows 8 due to variation of different models), not compatible with IOS system.
- GPS Player can only play video recordings stored in computer, please copy files into your computer before playing.
- Please always connect AUSDOM A261 to external power while it is in use.
The Ausdom A261 is a small GPS car camera that does not affect your field of vision while driving. Once installed, the camera automatically starts recording when you turn the ignition key. The 130-degree wide-angle lens delivers good, expansive video in a variety of resolutions. Through the built-in speaker and the microphone,...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features