- If the shots were a little better and there was an electronic image stabilization, you could give a buy recommendation.
Air Selfie Pocket Size Drone Review And Demonstration!
Amazon LInk Air Selfie: amzn.to/2sb2zSF Check out my first flight using the Air Selfie pocket size mini-drone. I take the brand
Airselfie E Selfie P Hd Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This small aluminum selfie camera drone includes position hold sensors, a 1080p camera, and a portable power bank to recharge
AirSelfie ASO1 AirSelfie Pocket Size Selfie Drone Camera 2 Capture HD Video & Still Photos Via IOS And Android App North America Version
- AirSelfie iOS & Android app allows you to capture aerial HD videos and photos like never before.
- AirSelfie is a revolutionary pocket-size flying camera that connects with your smartphone to let you take boundless HD photos of you, your friends, and your life from the sky.
- Its turbo fan propellers can thrust up to 20 meters in the air letting you capture wide, truly original photos and videos on your device.
- The anti-vibration shock absorber and 5 MP camera ensure the highest quality images.
- Pictures are best outdoors with a resolution similar to early 2000’s cell phones.
- Very light light weight which is great for mobility, but a slight wind will easily knock it out.
- The best thing is that it is a great conversation starter about the idea and the phone case that acts as a charger.
- Only if once it’s charged that it would work, but like many others and myself it doesn’t.
- Do yourself a favor and save your money or invest in something else.
- Unless this company releases a newer product with better specs, don’t bother.
- With Airselfie I can just have it in my pocket like a phone and I donât even have to leave it in the luggage where It could get potentially stolen.
- I suggest this product to people who likes to travel and take pictures from the sky above.
- The only problem is the flight time, â3 minutes â but to be honest itâs more than enough to take good selfies.
- Once I upgraded the app to v1.2.2 and figured out I needed to “Forget the Network” to the AirSelfie, reconnect and then stay connected when prompted (as there was no internet connection) everything worked fine.
- It’s a little painful, but I need to go through this every time I connect.
- On the plus side, the Air Selfie is small enough that I have carried it in my pocket in it’s case.
- I have had an easy time flying it in beginner mode even though I have never flown a drone before.
- On the minus side, the Air Selfie only has a short flight time (maybe 3 min).
- Images are often tilted because the flight angle is tilted to hold its position in a breeze.
- That may sound like a long list of negatives, but hey… this is a really small flying drone with a non-gimbled camera.
- On the technical side, pictures report that they are taken with an f/2.8 lens, with an ISO of approx.
- I only use the Air Selfie to take photos as video shows too much wobble from flight motion for me to enjoy watching it.
- The image of the girl and the Air Selfie in flight was taken with a Nikon DSLR.
- The other two with the burned in Air Selfie Logo were taken with the Air Selfie in flight.
- I hope my review will help others better understand what the Air Selfie is, what it can do and what limitations it has.
- That may stear some people away from it and may encourage others that it’s for them.
- I am in no way associated with Air Selfie and have not received any compensation and/or discounts for my review.