Aiptek Pocket DV AHD Z500 Plus
- Photos are stored reddish under artificial light, noisy under tight lighting conditions.
- In the video recording, it convinces by image, but not by sound quality.
- Produce content quickly and in perfect quality.
- The Z500 has a 2.4-inch display and can record up to 30 frames per second.
- It supports different image formats; the aspect ratio 4: 3 and the panorama format 16: 9.
- This corresponds to a resolution of 2592 x 1944 pixels.
- Neither the light intensity of the lens I could determine, nor if an image stabilizer is available.
- Since it is probably assumed that there is simply no – and therefore the rumors agree that despite the specified HD resolution, the picture quality does not give much.
- On 4 pages videofilmen (3/2009) explains an example of what you have to pay attention to in a film documentary.
- In addition to the interest in the topic, this includes a script that captures the statement of the documentary as well as a dress rehearsal before you ban everything on film.
- They are produced to amaze the viewer.
- Read what technical tools are used in Hollywood and what the amateur filmmaker can learn from them.
Aiptek Ahd Z500 Plus Hd Camcorder Unboxed
Matt unboxes the Aiptek AHD Z500 plus HD Camcorder.
Clip Aiptek Ahd Z Plus Österreich
Test of my new camera …